GREEN TEAM

Options

Replies

• bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'm goin to a dance tonite! Dancing is such a great, fun way to burn calories without me even noticing.
  • velvetwing
    Options
    Hi everyone.... I was just reading how you all are doing and it sounds like most are doing terrific! Yeah.... I sure love to hear everyone being so up-beat!
    Ive been busy here today shopping and getting ready for the big game. I did NOT buy even a single bag of chips! DH is making the little smokie things but I never liked them so it will be easy for me to stay far far away from them. I decided to make spicy turkey balls with a light honey mustard dippin' sauce and veggies on the side ( oh ya.... light beer hehe) I think Im going to be ok :happy:
    We just set up our new bed and I can not tell you how excited I am to go to bed early tonight lol. We've had a water bed for three years.... needless to say I have not woke up pain free in three years so this is a big deal for me.
    Tonight is date night for us, so Im already trying to figure out what is safe for dinner. Ive been really good all day so Im going to be fine so long as I stay away from margaritas :drinker:
  • briakiss
    Options
    does anyone know of a website where you can input a recipe and it will calculate the nutrional info for you??
  • velvetwing
    Options
    Not sure if this is what you mean.... but its one of my fav sites
    http://www.recipezaar.com/
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.... I was just reading how you all are doing and it sounds like most are doing terrific! Yeah.... I sure love to hear everyone being so up-beat!
    Ive been busy here today shopping and getting ready for the big game. I did NOT buy even a single bag of chips! DH is making the little smokie things but I never liked them so it will be easy for me to stay far far away from them. I decided to make spicy turkey balls with a light honey mustard dippin' sauce and veggies on the side ( oh ya.... light beer hehe) I think Im going to be ok :happy:
    We just set up our new bed and I can not tell you how excited I am to go to bed early tonight lol. We've had a water bed for three years.... needless to say I have not woke up pain free in three years so this is a big deal for me.
    Tonight is date night for us, so Im already trying to figure out what is safe for dinner. Ive been really good all day so Im going to be fine so long as I stay away from margaritas :drinker:

Have a margarita in the new bed!:drinker:
  • velvetwing
    Options

Have a margarita in the new bed!:drinker:
    hehe sounds bad.... but good !
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    Hey, n2, where you at???
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    Hey Green Team....

So How is everyone's weekend going? Mine...Not so great. My mom had a Heart Attack. She is doing ok for right now, she's in the hospital for a few days, but I was pretty scared as I don't have contact with my dad and My grandma just passed this past summer. Plus I am getting Married next year, and i definately want her to be there. She is only 60 years old, but she is a smoker, has a bad diet, and high blood pressure. So it's gonna be a rough week for me....

Thanks for listening!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hey Green Team....

So How is everyone's weekend going? Mine...Not so great. My mom had a Heart Attack. She is doing ok for right now, she's in the hospital for a few days, but I was pretty scared as I don't have contact with my dad and My grandma just passed this past summer. Plus I am getting Married next year, and i definately want her to be there. She is only 60 years old, but she is a smoker, has a bad diet, and high blood pressure. So it's gonna be a rough week for me....

Thanks for listening!

OMG - I lost my mother young (56) and my grandma two years thereafter, so I certainly understand your concern!!! I hope all works out with your mom and the wedding too (hugs). Keep your head up, I'm fairly convinced that I gained most of my weight after those previous family issues so at least you are doing something about it now. Keep us updated on your ma!:flowerforyou:
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you Holly. Wishing a speedy recovery for your Mom.
  • n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    HEY ALL GOOD MORNING HAPPY SUPERBOWL DAY I HAD TO WORK YESTERDAY JUST GOT OFF THIS MORNING WELL WEIGHED IN THIS MORNINING 294 LOST A POUND WOOHOO ANY HOW SORRY I WASNT ON AT ALL YESTERDAY IT WAS NUTS AT WORK ANYHOW YALL ARE ALL DOING GREAT.
  • n2dfire
    Options
    ALRIGHT CONFESSION I POSTED LAST POST BEFORE READING ALL I SAW PEOPLE ASKING WHERE I WAS WELL SATURDAY ME AND THE HUSBAND RECOURCES DEPARTMENT (THE WIFE LOL) WENT CAR SHOPPING FOR A NEW CAR FOR HER TRYING TO GET A NEW ACURA BUT THE SALESMAN WAS AN IDIOT AND TRIED TO SCREW US SO I CALLED HIM ON IT THEN WALKED HIS LOSS THEN LOOKED AT THE HONDAS SAME EFFECT WITH THAT I HATE CAR SALESMAN OR CAR SHOPPING IN GENERAL IT ALWAYS MAKES THE ASSHOL* SIDE OF ME COME OUT :devil: AND THEN SUNDAY LIKE I SAID HAD TO WORK AND THE REFINERY WHERE I WORK ALL THE REFINERY EMPLOYEES WERE TALKING ABOUT MAYBE STRIKING PLUS THEY ARE DOING A TURN AROUND ON ALL 9 UNITS THERE AND WHEN THEY BRING THOSE DOWN THAT IS WHEN THE BIGGEST RISK FOR A FIRE OCCURS PLUS WITH ALL THE CONTRACTORS RUNNING AROUND THERE YESTERDAY FOR THE TURN AROUND WE RAN EMS CALLS OUT THE A**
    SO I BURNT A FEW CALORIES YESTERDAY BECAUSE IM SURE I WALKED 10 MILES YESTERDAY TOTAL BUT FROM READING YALL ARE DOING GREAT

SASSIE IM GLAD UR TENDON IS FEELING BETTER KEEP IT UP AS YOU LOSE WEIGHT IM SURE THAT WILL HELP I KNOW WHEN MY KNEE WAS BOTHERING ME THEY SAID THAT WAS THE LIKLY CAUSE.

LYNETTE YOU KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I KNOW YOUR WORKOUTS ALWAYS MOTIVATE ME I TRIED THE SWITCHING THING BUT I LOVE THE ELIPTICAL KEEP IT UP:drinker:

VELVET I HOPE YOUR DATE NIGHT WENT GOOD AND YOUR BED IS COMFORTABLE I HATE WATERBEDS AND I WAS HAPPY WHEN I GOT RID OF MINE PLUS THEY MAKE A HUGE MESS WHEN YOUR ROOMATES USELES CAT SHREDS IT LOL

KELS KEEP IT UP WILLPOWER WILL GET YOU THROUGH IT AND IM SURE IT WILL IMPROVE

YEAHBUDDY I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER AND WHEN YOU RECOVER I KNOW YOU WILL KEEP MOVING FORWARD

LOSER 4 REAL I SENT THAT SPREADSHEET TO YOU IM NOT SURE WHY ITS NOT SHOWING UP IN THE POSTS ANYMORE BUT ILL FIGURE IT OUT

TO ALL NEW MEMBERS WELCOME AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ALRIGHT IVE TYPED ENOUGH ILL GET OFF MY SOAP BOX GOOD JOB ALL KEEP IT UP AND GO COMERCIALS I DONT LIKE EITHER TEAM TODAY SEEING AS IM FROM TEXAS AND AND HUGE TEXANS FAN BUT THEY SUCK AND CANT MAKE IT LOL GOOD LUCK TODAY AND WILLPOWER WILL HELP US SUCEED!!!! :drinker: :tongue:
  • lynettep
    Options
    n2dfire: Why aren't you a cowboys fan!! GO COWBOYS FOR NEXT YEAR!! :happy:
    I hate car salesman too.......why must they be so tricky.

I just came back from working out........I KNOW...this was my day off. My one day off:huh:
    I just want to eat some stuff tonight at superbowl party. So I had a light work out and burned about 300 calories. Now I feel like I can have a beer and some cheese dip.:smile:

This calorie counting is getting kinda obsessive with me....does anyone else feel that way???

If I don't work out, I can only eat 1200 calories....well luncheon at Church and then super bowl........ouch!!!
  • n2dfire
    Options
    OH YEAH I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL AT WORK THERE IS SIX OF US ON MY SHIFT AND THEY WAY WE DO MEALS IS EACH PERSON HAS A DAY WHERE THEY BUY AND COOK LUNCH AND DINNER WELL BECAUSE OF MY DIET I PULLED OUT OF THAT AND BRING IN MY OWN LUNCH AND DINNER SO I TAKE MY RICE COOKER/STEAMER IN AND IT IS SO HARD WATCHING THEM EAT SHRIMP POBOYS (ABOUT 600 CALORIES A BITE LOL) AND IM SITING THERE EATING STEAMED VEGGIES,FISH AND BROWN RICE BUT ITS GOTTEN TO THE POINT WHERE I CRAVE THE GOOD STUFF AND NOT THE BAD SO YEA I AGREE WITH OBSESSIVE IM THE SAME WAY ALSO YOU OUGHT TO TRY THE FIBER ONE CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE BARS ABOUT 140 CALORIES ALOT OF FIBER AND NUTRITION AND SSSSSOOOOOOOO GOOD. THE COWBOYS ARE OKAY JUST IM FROM HOUSTON ORIGINALY AND THERFORE A TEXANS FAN
  • lynettep
    Options
    I will try to find those bars...sounds yummy!!

Well...I hope the Texans have a good year coming up.....don't get me started though...they should have drafted Vince Young! That would have brought in a lot of $$$$ and excitement. I live outside of Austin.

Keep up the good work with the food choices.

I'm going for Arizona today! They might not get back to super bowl for several years.....you never know.
  • n2dfire
    Options
    I KNOW I PLAYED FOOTBALL WITH VINCE AT MADISON HS FOR TWO YEARS
  • n2dfire
    Options
    I AGREE WITH ARIZONA THEY HAVENT WON AN ACTUAL SUPERBOWL EVER IT WAS CALLED AFC NFC CHAMPIONSHIP WHEN THEY WON IN THE 40S I BELEIVE SO YEA ID LIKE TO SEE THEM WIN AS WELL BUT I DOUBT THEY CAN BEAT THE STEELERS DEFENSE
  • lynettep
    Options
    Cool about playing football with Vince!! That is great to have that history with a heisman winner!!

I like going for the under dogs........I will still wear my Cowboys clothes and accessories in PROTEST tonight. :grumble:

I think Wade should get the boot.........KICK LOL
  • briakiss
    Options
    Hey Green Team....

Thanks for listening!

im sorry to hear that, i lost my mother young..she was only 38. i hope everything goes well.:flowerforyou:
  • briakiss
    Options
    lynette i feel the same way, LOL i feel like a pyscho about calories now, i went shopping with my brother and read EVERY label..he was laughing at me but some of that stuff is just crazy outrageous!

I ate a very light breakfast about 100 cals or so, going to hopefully continue that throughout the day so I can have a little fun with the superbowl.

Good Luck Green Beans! :wink: