JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited April 2017
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Syneea wrote: »
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    hahahahahaha omg im so dead it really does look like him
    *kitten* my life LOL

sh9b2bsqf5fh.jpg

You look phenomenal! That extra skin will begin to "snap back" over time, I'm sure! Many of us went through having the "extra skin hang" when bending forward... time, patience, and weight lifting will offer an even better appearance soon! :-)

forgot i posted this looked back to see whats been said since last visit and just choked on my beer it came out my nose omg im dieing. LOL atleast i look pregnant right now vs saggy, Ate a big huge meal and it was super yummy and even if i track it as 1400 calories ( burger and steak cut fries) im stilll -500 calories so yay me.

but on that note anyone else notice how "food babies" are actually much worse now, It felt it before, Now i legit look pregnant when i eat to much XD

This food baby thing: I feel like I don't even have to eat "too much." After a normal meal (and I think most people would say I'm not a "big eater" at all now), I look like a toddler. I can feel my belly sticking out. Clothes feel fine but ... what weird thing is going on with my middle?! :/

yeah this XD even just a small plate of food can make me pregnant lol
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Guys. Guys. Guys.

All you need is a waste block of wood, a hammer and a nail set.

Like these
    https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.cg-3-pc-nail-set.1000413873.html

I've added about 8 holes to one belt before giving up on it and am ready to put a new hole in a new belt.

Lol :D

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!