Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,607 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Stats for the day

Rowing machine- 10min, 61aw, 1700meters = 75c
    Apple Watch- 79c
    Other- 40min, 5 sets 16reps ea, 3 diff types of core, 2 sets 16ea, Bosu single legs and single leg squats
    Apple Watch- 202c

Total cal 266
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,747 Member
    Options
    afternoon/evening ladies~
    I am chilling out in bed, watching Chasing Classic Cars~ Wayne Carini owns F40 motorsports, which is right here and Portland, and buys ,sells and auctions classic cars.. his show is on the Velocity station... his place is almost across the street from where I work.
    Gonna relax tonight.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Jilli was at a friend's house and bumped her head really hard. She has a baseball-sized bump on her forehead. She doesn't remember what happened. My daughter-in-law is taking her to the emergency department. t3621.gif

Karen in Virginia
  • lhannon062709
    lhannon062709 Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    renesuny wrote: »
    hi Lisa. Are you okay with me praying for you and your son? Mental illness is so difficult. I have depression myself.

Prayers are always accepted with gratitude. We're flying him down for a week with us in May, and he seems to be doing OK right now. Can't wait to hug his neck, though I'll have to climb a chair to do it... He's 6'3"!

Lisa--in Louisiana with the grandbabies
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,379 Member
    Options
    Becca, thank you for those pictures! Great kitchen idea, approval poster and your gram and her band. Do you remember any of her performances? What did she sing - country/western? Show tunes? Fabulous!

Pip, nice tree and lovely flowers, what a sweet tribute to Lenny. By the way, we have our solar blinking Christmas lights still wound around a tree in the back yard. I think they are keeping the deer away - the colors change and they go through a couple sequences of flashing at different rates. If nothing else it keeps the neighbors entertained if they peep over the fence.

Katla, glad Dh got to drive! Is he itching to go on adventures now? LOL. Hope you didn't get wet at the stable. We had a couple ferocious downpours today, a bit of sunshine too.

Joyce, glad your tummy is better. Knock wood I haven't had that problem yet. By the way, I love reading about all the improvements you are doing to your house and lawn - please give us the whole picture tour some day :)

Karen in VA - golly, sending good thoughts Jilli's way! Glad she's going to the ER to get it checked out.

Allergies have hit me hard - worked outside yesterday, got a lot done in the garden - onions and flower seeds planted - I guess one good thing about rain is it washes the pollen from the air. I took half a Claritin D first thing this morning (Zyrtec is too puny right now) which has it somewhat under control but ears are still plugged and ringing, eyes itching and nose running. I stopped in at the doc's yesterday and she ordered an allergy pill that's supposed to be stronger w/o the "D" (pseudoephedrine.) Anyhow makes me tired and grumpy >:). Just took the other half of the Claritin D.

Time to prop my feet up with a cup of hot tea and keep reading on this thread, I've skipped a lot during the week. DH is watching the Dr. Blake Mysteries on Netflix this afternoon....another good one!

Have a great weekend, ladies <3

Lanette
    SW WA State
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,070 Member
    Options
    Pip love the spring flowers.

Meg hope you continue to nurture yourself.

:heart: Margaret
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Pip,love the tree. Is that one of his shoes?

This weekend is a free HBO/Cinemax so we are watching one of the Ice age movies. Each one is better than the previous.

Joyce, Indiana
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,854 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon: Got some lawn mowing and other yard work done with DD until it started raining. It is always interesting as we keep finding buried treasures. Today we found a piece of board, some old edging with stakes and some metal that we have no idea what it is or was. Horses are standing out in the rain eating green grass in the front pasture. Doing well on food except need more fiber.

DJ - Have fun on your cruise and a great birthday on Monday!

Heather - I know you will enjoy France. Travel safe.

Pip - Your spring flowers are beautiful. What a nice little space.

Meg - Yes, I did know about the FEI championships in Omaha. If I still lived in Sioux Falls, I would have tried to go.
    Watched some of the qualifiers on TV.

Katla - Hope you are enjoying the horses and not getting too wet.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Good evening ladies! I have been a lazy person today; it rained last night, and off and on all day. It's been mostly dark from the heavy clouds. Kind of hard to get motivated on days like today. I was going to burn leaves since I had neat rows of small piles along the driveway but I'll have to wait till they're dried out.
    Today my DH and I was surprised to hear Dolly bark with a long bay at the end. I saw her with her head up and actually bay. True coonhound now!!

BTW: DH if feeling better but today he complained of a tightening of his chest. I reread the sheets that came with the meds and all 4 had tightening of the chest as a side effect! He quit taking the 2 for nausea and diarrhea. So we'll see how he is feeling.

Ann from Anniston Welcome!!
    My grandkids are days away. I know how you feel. I'm going to Cheyenne, WY, to see my eldest daughter's son graduate from high school in a month, so I'm excited to fly up there!! I have to watch the diet! They all love to eat!

Have a good evening!!
    Dana in Arkansas
  • pipcd34
    Options
    jmkmomm wrote: »
    Pip,love the tree. Is that one of his shoes?

This weekend is a free HBO/Cinemax so we are watching one of the Ice age movies. Each one is better than the previous.

Joyce, Indiana

Lolol, no that's just decoration
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,761 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

It was a long week, but has ended well!

I made myself get on the scale knowing that a week of ham leftovers would be providing bloat ... and the scale reflected that. But DH and I are back at eating healthy.

NY Karen ... are you making plans to pick up your daughter from school soon? Our son is done May 3rd and I am mentally practicing how to pack up the vehicles. It took us two to get him to school and he has bought multiple pieces of musical equipment since being there!

Rain prevented any work outside and today was just too soppy to get anything done. I did some decluttering in the basement instead.

Have a good weekend!

Beth
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,142 Member
    Options
    Rori that sounds like a great plan!

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,957 Member
    Options
    :)Rori, Jake seems to want to travel anywhere and everywhere. We don't have the money to travel after living way above our means for many years traveling with our RV. Also his health and his low tolerance for stress make travel challenging for him. He isn't realistic about any of this and our conversations about travel make it sound like I'm a wet blanket. He's a great guy but sometimes he drives me crazy.

<3 Barbie
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,005 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    M in Oz: Thanks for the lovely photo. You look great. We are heading into spring and summer as you are heading into fall and winter. I know & understand it logically, but it still seems so amazing that our seasons are opposite. :smiley:

Thanks!

I'm a Canadian-Australian so the season thing was a bit of an adjustment for me too. :)

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Click on the little pic of Sophie Tucker and it will start a video.