• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Bump again. The newbs need this.
  • postchrysalis
    postchrysalis Posts: 88 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    What an utterly fantastic post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and insights with us--I can't even tell you how much I needed to read this right now.

Wishing you the best!
  • bfanny
    bfanny Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    YES! I'm with you I love food and if you can lose while eating the most you can and what you like...Why not???
    I lost 50 lbs by doing exactly that, I didn't have eliminate anything of course after experimenting with low cals/carb/keto only to regain double, but I learned my lesson and I feel lucky that my body responded so well after the "abuse" Lol anyways I been maintaining for 8 years and it's very easy
  • Hoobieyoo
    Hoobieyoo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This post should be required reading for every new MFP member. <3

Agreed. This is one of the first posts I read when I first joined and it was really so motiviational. It made everything so clear and it was a joy to read.

Ditto. First post I've read here. Feel like I need to print it off and read it regularly. Really resonated with me and very inspiring!
  • snowflake954
    Options
    Bumping for the newcomers.
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    @ShannonMpls I absolutely loved his when I read it last year and again now. I was wondering if you could give us another update, please? I reached goal but have 10 lbs. back on so impatient mastered maintenance obviously! Would love someone me more inspiration from you! Thanks so much!
  • vanillawafer63
    vanillawafer63 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm so HAPPY for u. I was 317 and I went down to 237 over the holidays I gain 30 pounds. Is there a key to keep in the weight off. If it is PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
  • fit_knitter
    fit_knitter Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration and this is one of the best posts I've read since joining! I hope I can write a story similar to yours.
  • Sara_wjz
    Sara_wjz Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Well done! Your words are inspiring as I am near reaching my ideal weight and goal. I was constantly worried that I will put the weight back on. However after reading your post, I now have hopes that I can too maintain my weight loss. Like you, I've started to enjoy my food and my new lifestyle a lot more. It got to a point now I treat my body with more respect. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful story.
  • haylesmom
    haylesmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Bump- this is a good read!
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    BUMP---excellent to read and reread!
  • snowflake954
    Options
    Let's bump a great post again!
  • cremorna1
    cremorna1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • pitegny
    pitegny Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Wonderful inspiration!
  • majesticdj
    majesticdj Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just awesome and so inspiring. Congrats on your success!!
  • snowflake954
    Options
    Bump a great post!
  • being_camille
    being_camille Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Such a great post!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Very I inspirational! Thank you!
  • KirbySmith46
    KirbySmith46 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!