True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• jilleebee77
    jilleebee77 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I confess that I came in here hoping to confess, have fun, and NOT be judged, but by the looks of all these posts/comments I choose not to now. :/
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I confess that I came in here hoping to confess, have fun, and NOT be judged, but by the looks of all these posts/comments I choose not to now. :/

True Confessions - become everyone's punching bag.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

True Confession - become everyone's punching bag.

Which is worse, that or being called handsome? ;)

<3
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Which is worse, that or being called handsome? ;)

It would seem I am both. Neither feels very good. But I guess that doesn't matter on the internet so I should just get used to it.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess some of these men b itch more then women...gheeze...get over yourselves. Okay you're NOT handsome when you're complaining about a compliment. Really?? smh

ps. I didn't read everyone's comment but those I've read made me cringe a little.

Wow that's a lot of judgement from an OP who named the thread lest you forget "True Confessions Don't Judge".

Oh we're following rules now??? My bad. Carry on. B)

Just reminding you of your thread title as you like to remind people of so often yourself and take credit for. If you are going to claim it...own that *kitten*. Like really own it. I confess.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I don't care what women call me. I barely notice they're speaking.
  • BrandNewMan1970
    BrandNewMan1970 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am not going back over all these posts, someone got bent over being called handsome?
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options

Haha....don't worry dude....next semi random woman you meet just address her with " hey beautiful".....and then when she goes into her diatribe as how she is a strong woman with a name.....just smile and say, "can't you take a compliment sweetie" then walk away briskly to avoid harm ;)

*Sips coffee. Other hand in pocket. Nods head.*
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »

HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    It's hard for them to speak with a ball gag in their mouths.

Their mouths? So there are several of them in a row or tied up or what? I need to visualize this correctly.
  • BrandNewMan1970
    BrandNewMan1970 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    So maybe go on one of those dumb *kitten* "what would you say to the person above" posts and say "don't call me handsome!
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options
    So maybe go on one of those dumb *kitten* "what would you say to the person above" posts and say "don't call me handsome!

Maybe not.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options

It's a good selection process. Only the talented get listened to.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options
    I confess some of these men b itch more then women...gheeze...get over yourselves. Okay you're NOT handsome when you're complaining about a compliment. Really?? smh

ps. I didn't read everyone's comment but those I've read made me cringe a little.

Wow that's a lot of judgement from an OP who named the thread lest you forget "True Confessions Don't Judge".

Oh we're following rules now??? My bad. Carry on. B)

Just reminding you of your thread title as you like to remind people of so often yourself and take credit for. If you are going to claim it...own that *kitten*. Like really own it. I confess.

Lighten up handsome. I do own it. I also joke around a lot, so relax hun, this ain't FB.

edit: because I forgot the "hun" :p

Very cleaver.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Life is to short to dismiss anyone's compliment, I personally take a woman smiling at me as a compliment, a hair flip is a compliment, NOW a side glance with a smile... THAT says it all to me... more important is what isn't said. Read those body language statements, they are far more important, interesting and titillating than anything her lips utter.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options

Their mouths? So there are several of them in a row or tied up or what? I need to visualize this correctly.
    Ever seen The Human Centipede?

The South Park episode is outstanding.