New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    @hgycta I've seen the Muscle Milk bars at Kroger for awhile now, not sure if you have Kroger where you are. I haven't tried any because the Muscle Milk protein drinks are...not to my taste. At all. Ever again. So I run from that brand.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Sad ☹️ has anyone else noticed this with their HT pints? It's happened to me twice now with the Peanut Butter Cup. It might be the retailer's fault. I emailed HT.
    (Sorry not a new product but this HT seems to be a sub forum on this thread, my favorite of all the threads amongst ALL the threads)

eot2l1mrzc1x.jpg
    wli8yztuft3s.jpg
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    These are good. Like a sweet and sour raisin.

17881101_1275637775818256_2082655385864372224_n.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    joans1976 wrote: »
    Sad ☹️ has anyone else noticed this with their HT pints? It's happened to me twice now with the Peanut Butter Cup. It might be the retailer's fault. I emailed HT.
    (Sorry not a new product but this HT seems to be a sub forum on this thread, my favorite of all the threads amongst ALL the threads)

eot2l1mrzc1x.jpg
    wli8yztuft3s.jpg

Same thing for the chocolate one I opened yesterday.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Tried the birthday cake flavor Muscle Milk protein bar and honestly I was a lot more impressed than I thought I'd be! So far it's my favorite birthday cake flavor bar out there, it didn't taste fake to me at all and didn't even have a whey taste to
    It. Very satisfying, but my only complaint is that it's not as filling as other protein bars
    pb3org3hbjf5.jpg
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    joans1976 wrote: »

eot2l1mrzc1x.jpg
    wli8yztuft3s.jpg
    I think this is a shipment failure. At some point it thawed and froze again. It may be why it loses that "fluff" volume.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited April 2017
    Saw this at Target and couldn't resist. Much better than those pathetic Smart Made Meals that aren't filling at all in my opinion. I'll definitely get this again!
  • Francl27
    I had $10 to spend at GNC and the selection wasn't great, so I got a couple things.

Not sure how new this is.

buff-bake-buff-bake-wht-choc-pb-cookie12-1477272058.jpeg

It's not bad, but not good enough for the calories that I'll want to buy it again.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    2mwwcqf.jpg
    Didn't love it, but I'd give it a 7/10. It was pretty tasty.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    150134.jpg?s=True

Tried this today and it was weird. I had their lemon bar a while ago and though it was tasty but this is so chalky and icky.
  • cozytimes
    cozytimes Posts: 111 Member
    edited April 2017
    aexhk8jbi8nc.jpg
    i purchased the full container yesterday and it tastes great! i also used cashew milk to blend with it. the chocolate peanut butter flavor is very prominent :)
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    arya8 wrote: »
    150134.jpg?s=True

Tried this today and it was weird. I had their lemon bar a while ago and though it was tasty but this is so chalky and icky.

Ive had the blueberry cobler and the chocolate peanut butter. I agree the texture is a bit weird but has very milky flavor which I like. I think the chocolate fudge tastes like dirt though lol.
  • cozytimes
    ubo6uny95i8m.jpg

i also tried the ONE bar recently too, but just a sample of the blueberry cobbler flavor. i'd personally rate it at a 10/10 because i loved the texture and flavor. my favorite bars so far would have to be quest and ONE bars.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    cozytimes wrote: »
    ubo6uny95i8m.jpg

i also tried the ONE bar recently too, but just a sample of the blueberry cobbler flavor. i'd personally rate it at a 10/10 because i loved the texture and flavor. my favorite bars so far would have to be quest and ONE bars.

I had this one and thought it was bland and too sweet.
  • Francl27
    FLJ-00515-3.jpg

Dry, artificial... Bleh.
  • cozytimes
    ubo6uny95i8m.jpg

interesting, i really loved it
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    ubo6uny95i8m.jpg

interesting, i really loved it

Weird, isn't it? My trainer told me it was amazing, so I gave it a try. Meh.
  • luan7372
    luan7372 Posts: 7 Member
    Anyone tried this? from myprotein.com....I have ordered the silky white chocolate peanut butter luxe-just awaiting its arrival! :)a5ca9128arza.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited April 2017
    Limited-Edition-Jolly-Rancher-Frosted-Watermelon-Pop-Tarts.jpg?resize=550%2C727

The watermelon Jolly Rancher is my favorite, but just no! After trying the watermelon flavor they had last year I will definitely be passing on this one.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Limited-Edition-Jolly-Rancher-Frosted-Watermelon-Pop-Tarts.jpg?resize=550%2C727

The watermelon Jolly Rancher is my favorite, but just no! After trying the watermelon flavor they had last year I will definitely be passing on this one.

Yeah that looks vile :/