What is more important to you, true love or good sex?

Options

Replies

• DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I've never truly loved a woman yet so good sex for now. Who knows maybe that could change if I meet the right woman.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    true love..i take sloppy sex that you can work on. i wouldn't want amazing sex with some one i can't stand
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Sex machine :smirk:
  • TheRealVanillaIce
    TheRealVanillaIce Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    True love for sure
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    gym4life64 wrote: »
    You can't have one without the other

I agree with this...I'd pick true love cause eventually great sex would follow
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Ok Ofcourse their are exceptions but I'm gonna say : a great love mostly will not cheat for great sex , but great sex might cheat for a great love

Ohhhh this is deeeep
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I don't understand all these either/or scenarios. You can have both, ya know... B)
  • nellysen
    nellysen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    <3 True Love. <3

Thankfully, when you are deeply in love, the sex is great anyway because your physical and emotional feelings are linked if you are in love I think.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    True love because if something should happen that prevents you from having sex you can still have a loving relationship with each other.

But if you are only together because of the sex then you will have nothing to keep you together.
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    ❤ True Love
    With true love, you get to know each other and find different ways of making good sex into great sex.
    Good sex is just that, good sex. Has no meaning for the partners involved other than the motions of going through the process.
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Anyone can get sex anywhere but it's hard to find true love so I pick true love without having to think about it
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    ATM I choose sex
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Sorry Good sex
  • abrubru
    abrubru Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I believe love is a choice. You may "fall in love" at first, but then you choose to see the good in someone; you choose to be their rock; you choose to love them regardless...on the other hand, I feel as though some people are just not good at sex and even with practice they will still be bad. So for now I would choose great sex and hope that I didn't recognize the endorphin rush after orgasm to be love!