cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    A bird that poops diamonds.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

We have cats pooping coffee, so we might be getting closer C.
  • cee134
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Wait.... all this time I could be feeding coffee to my cats and selling it?
  • Timshel_
    Options

Wait.... all this time I could be feeding coffee to my cats and selling it?

Apparently. Just cray cray.

swb7st2s7gz6.png
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Sounds like a load of crap to me.
  • cee134
    Options

Yeah, I'll just take my $4 a cup Starbucks. Just Kidding. I get great freshly roasted coffee, that I grind when I use it, that ends up costings less the 0.25 cents a cup. Tastes better too.
  • NEOHgirl
    NEOHgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    The app to shut your phone down in a moving vehicle wouldn't work, because passengers. Can you imagine parents with kids on a long road trip when kids can't use their tablet? Anarchy will reign.

Besides, every single phone has the devise already though, it's called the power button. At a minimum, you should shut the ringer off and set it in your console, purse, or glove compartment if you really don't have the discipline to not use it while you are driving. I'll use mine for Waze, but it's set up through Bluetooth; I never look at it, only listen to it.

My million dollar idea is a line of affordable fitness tracker bands that are actual jewelry. I've been able to find one rhinestone band for my Garmin, but the clasp is a bit dicey. It is nice to have actual jewelry on instead of silicon when I am out dancing or at a wedding. I wish I had more options though. Even the Garmin store only had alternative designs on silicon, nothing dressier.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Drive-Thru Chinese food

This needs to happen! I love a drive through because sometimes I can't be bothered with humans. Plus I'm sure when they see me they give me the bad fortune cookies.

I always get the "fortune" that's more like a proverb :confused:
    I always get the ones that are almost threats.

i have a fortune sitting on my desk at work that i've kept for months. it makes literally no sense

"aim high. time flies"

eta: maybe it does make sense, maybe i've just never been able to shoot time because i'm aiming low or mid range. but also, what if i aim high, hit flying time, and only wound it. then what?
  • cee134
    Options
    NEOHgirl wrote: »
    The app to shut your phone down in a moving vehicle wouldn't work, because passengers. Can you imagine parents with kids on a long road trip when kids can't use their tablet? Anarchy will reign.

Besides, every single phone has the devise already though, it's called the power button. At a minimum, you should shut the ringer off and set it in your console, purse, or glove compartment if you really don't have the discipline to not use it while you are driving. I'll use mine for Waze, but it's set up through Bluetooth; I never look at it, only listen to it.

My million dollar idea is a line of affordable fitness tracker bands that are actual jewelry. I've been able to find one rhinestone band for my Garmin, but the clasp is a bit dicey. It is nice to have actual jewelry on instead of silicon when I am out dancing or at a wedding. I wish I had more options though. Even the Garmin store only had alternative designs on silicon, nothing dressier.

The app only stops texting.
  • Timshel_
    Options

Yeah, I'll just take my $4 a cup Starbucks. Just Kidding. I get great freshly roasted coffee, that I grind when I use it, that ends up costings less the 0.25 cents a cup. Tastes better too.

My current fave is CoffeeAM. I get the Organic Espresso and Decaf Swiss Water Peru roasts and blend them 50/50. Buying the 5lbs of each.

Really good for drip and espresso machine.
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of great ideas in dreams, but which, hashed out in the cold light of day, just sound ridiculous. Hot fizzy drinks, a singing doorbell, portable trashcan, fashionable bibs. I have a sneaking suspicion that fashionable bibs will become de rigeur in the next few years though.
  • cee134
    Options
    MFP instant messenger.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    A sonic gun that can be pointed at cars with loud stereos that will blow out all the glass, and fry the speakers.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Booze delivery service

We have that in my area. It's called the food taxi so that you can get delivery from places that don't deliver McDonalds ect. And they'll bring booze too. Some bring hard drugs but I think they're called something else.

Haha! We have restaurant delivery, but I don't think they will bring alcohol. They do bring ice cream though.

When I was a kid on eastern Long Island NY in the 60s, all the liquor stores delivered...
  • cee134
    Options
    2f3vh5gfu3zv.jpg
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    giphy.gif
    Aww, damn you Artax. You didn't care enough to live. You just stood there & let the sadness take you. He was your friend & he loved you, but you didn't care to live. Poor Atreyu. Poor, poor Atreyu...
  • cee134
    Options
    Every day you buy a Big Mac, you take one ingredient and keep it. Then, by the end of the week you have a free Big Mac

This is why I often buy 2 big macs at the same time, so I can have a free Big Mac at half the time.