Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Options

Replies

• Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    v5ndr27d4toz.jpg

rfml8r7kvvop.jpg

I'm 5'4, and in the left picture, I was...18, I want to say.
    This was the summer after my first year of college and I was at 238 lbs. Wearing a size 20-24, depending on the store.
    The right picture was taken this morning, at 157 lbs, and I can fit a 6-10, depending on the store, although I generally describe myself as a size 8.

I'm in maintenance mode at the moment, but my initial goal weight was 155 lbs.
    Being so close now and looking at my problem areas, I think I might want to push further down to 145 or even 138 to make it an even 100, but we'll see.

I still have that dress lol. I should dig it out and take a picture with it at some point.

Fantastic!!

• shonay74
    shonay74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    dschassie wrote: »
    I am 5'4" and 32 years old. Progress pic on the right is from December 2013, I have lost a few more pounds since then….

ef7b410a-8baa-4bc8-9561-847880d99f5c_zps4c0c7694.jpg

omg that's amazing well done
  • GoodDayWorkout
    GoodDayWorkout Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Kullerva wrote: »
    To ditch cellulite, drink more water and define the hell out of your legs. Biking and squats are good for this...I scarcely have any left!

There is hope.. Thank you!
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    cordney wrote: »
    Definitely not done but here is my progress so far. First pic is Jan 1, 2017, last pic is May 4. I'm 5'5".
    WOW Very well done. Have you noticed in the pictures how your stance also has changed? Amazing keep up the good work1
  • cordney
    cordney Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    cordney wrote: »
    Definitely not done but here is my progress so far. First pic is Jan 1, 2017, last pic is May 4. I'm 5'5".
    WOW Very well done. Have you noticed in the pictures how your stance also has changed? Amazing keep up the good work1

Thanks and yes I did notice. I feel taller also. Maybe because I'm not trying to hide myself so much anymore.
  • lisasays
    lisasays Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    db121215 wrote: »
    Very proud of everyone. 5'5, I started at 221 Feb 20th. 195 now. Goal? Realizing from these pics that everyone carries their weight differently, maybe 160? Not obsessed with the number or the size pants, currently the same 18 I was 26 pounds ago, but how I look and feel. Keep up the good work folks!

This proves we all carry weight differently. I was a 14-16 around your weight (still am I'm about 180). I'm getting close to a 12 I'm sure, based on what I was in the past. It isn't *that* big of a difference, but I'm also shorter (5'4").
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! Hope to post my pics when I meet goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!