Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Options

Replies

• lisaann0712
    lisaann0712 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    These are great inspirational photo's! I can't wait to be able to post my before/during/after photos!
  • SnuggiePeaches
    SnuggiePeaches Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone looks amazing! I'm so inspired by the pictures and success stories. I look forward to posting my pictures in the future. I'm 5'4" 1/2 and I weigh 220lbs. My goal is to reach 145-150lbs which is a 75-80lb weight lost.
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! Bump.
  • Kettle_Belle14
    Kettle_Belle14 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    The last two pictures were in May I think. I haven't seen much change since then, unfortunately.

kyvcxem5jdlz.jpg

Wow, you look incredible! We have a similar body type, so it's good to see what I "could" look like if I put some more time into workouts!!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    The last two pictures were in May I think. I haven't seen much change since then, unfortunately.

kyvcxem5jdlz.jpg

Wow, you look incredible! We have a similar body type, so it's good to see what I "could" look like if I put some more time into workouts!!

Once a pear shape, not so much anymore! I still kept a 10 inch different between waist and hip though, which I really do prefer to keep.
  • GigiOshun1
    GigiOshun1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great thread!
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    ^^ @MsSquatAlot You have a nice bum shape! Lucky!
  • packersfan0103
    packersfan0103 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like.
    I'm 5' 4" and looking to lose 67 pounds.
    At the beginning of the year I lost 12 pounds with out going to the gym. Unfortunately I gained it all back. Now I do have a gym membership and am going to try again.
  • eliza8897
    eliza8897 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! I'm 5'5" and I'm 3/4 to my goal. Down 28 pounds but about 15 to go. Great motivation for me. Thanks
  • CatherineHillin
    CatherineHillin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 175 right now, I only just started all this :/ I'm 23 and I've been gaining weight steadily since starting college, but actual measurements varied as muscle mass grew. The past year has given me about 20 extra pounds though...I haven't had much support since doctors have always insisted I should weigh 130 ish and that's not physically possible (140 is what I weighed at my skinniest) and since I have asthma and can't work out much. This is gonna be really hard... But my new dr finally gave me a realistic target weight - 150 - and I felt really motivated to start being healthier. Now let's just hope my lungs cooperate!
  • Ilovelucythebeagle
    Options
    Congrats everyone!
  • lizwooshy
    lizwooshy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 175 right now, I only just started all this :/ I'm 23 and I've been gaining weight steadily since starting college, but actual measurements varied as muscle mass grew. The past year has given me about 20 extra pounds though...I haven't had much support since doctors have always insisted I should weigh 130 ish and that's not physically possible (140 is what I weighed at my skinniest) and since I have asthma and can't work out much. This is gonna be really hard... But my new dr finally gave me a realistic target weight - 150 - and I felt really motivated to start being healthier. Now let's just hope my lungs cooperate!

You can do it! I am 5'5, started at 174 in late June and now weigh 153. It is possible! Just focus on your diet choices and if you can't exercise much try to go on at least a nightly walk :)
  • CatherineHillin
    CatherineHillin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    lizwooshy wrote: »

You can do it! I am 5'5, started at 174 in late June and now weigh 153. It is possible! Just focus on your diet choices and if you can't exercise much try to go on at least a nightly walk :)
    Thanks!!! That's great to hear! Very encouraging :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!