Replies

• mekamartinfit
    mekamartinfit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So inspiring
  • carrey224
    carrey224 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and 30yrs old. Started at 189.5 and down to 138.5. You can look through my pics and see some before and after. Working on the last 10 pounds :)

• amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am about 5'5 and am 25 years old. In the first pictures I was about 222lbs and in the second picture I am about 170-175lbs.

30f0ytmxs728.jpg

You look phenomenal!!!

Hope this isn't a weird question - but do you know what size frame you are (i.e. small, medium, large)? I only ask because you look quite similar to me! I'm currently focusing on getting down to about 170 (currently 208, down from 240).

Sorry! Super delayed reply! I am a medium frame though! Great job on your loss so far!
  • Daisies4Days
    Daisies4Days Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I posted on this thread awhile back but thought I'd share an updated photo. The beginning was around 158-160 (though I started MFP closer to 163-165). I was sucking in so it's not a great before picture

Current is between 130-133. I'm recomping or at least taking a break if recomp isn't going to happen.

x0t76v48mzt3.jpg

elzkdr891pli.jpg

Fabulous recomp! Keep it going!
  • MacHaloC
    MacHaloC Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    All I can say is dang! You all look amazing! Thank you for giving me inspiration to keep going.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    aut2run wrote: »
    I posted on this thread awhile back but thought I'd share an updated photo. The beginning was around 158-160 (though I started MFP closer to 163-165). I was sucking in so it's not a great before picture

Current is between 130-133. I'm recomping or at least taking a break if recomp isn't going to happen.

x0t76v48mzt3.jpg

elzkdr891pli.jpg

Fabulous recomp! Keep it going!

Thanks! I actually decided to cut and bulk! I lost a few more pounds since that picture and am bulking now.
  • pippypuppy
    pippypuppy Posts: 67 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    votkuhr wrote: »
    Took some pics today :)

Anyone else have instagram? I'm keen to follow fellow members for food and exercise inspiration!
    My IG: paulajrmc

Wow! Just wow!
  • zagbee
    zagbee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Oh man! This is seriously the best thread! I wish I had taken some before pics, but I hated what I looked like so much that I couldn't even bring myself to do it. I am 5'4 and started at 168 and am currently 153. My first goal is to 130 so I have a ways to go. I guess it's not too late to do some progress photos. :)
  • mickeyjojomac
    mickeyjojomac Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • NikkiMichelleS
    NikkiMichelleS Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    emilyCPA wrote: »
    A work-in-progress (29/F/5'3"):

progress-junetonov.png

Amazing progress over the past 6 months!!
  • petitehealth
    petitehealth Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Took some pics today :)

Anyone else have instagram? I'm keen to follow fellow members for food and exercise inspiration!

@petitehealth
  • grapaj
    grapaj Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    The last two pictures were in May I think. I haven't seen much change since then, unfortunately.

kyvcxem5jdlz.jpg

You really look amazing -- what workout plan do you follow?
  • saraovoxo
    saraovoxo Posts: 44 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I'm 164 cm - ALMOST 5'4", I guess :)
    A year of hard work and persistence in pictures!

2va1nh2.jpg

This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now have faith i can get a flat belly like youuuu
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    grapaj wrote: »
    The last two pictures were in May I think. I haven't seen much change since then, unfortunately.

kyvcxem5jdlz.jpg

You really look amazing -- what workout plan do you follow?

During those stages I have done Wendler's 5/3/1 and PHUL. Mostly Wendler's during that time I think. With his bodybuilding assistance work.
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Incredible thread, thanks for the inspiration ladies :)
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Amazing ladies!
  • mama_healthy21
    mama_healthy21 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Great job! Inspiring ☺
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options
    Caminas1 you look amazing! Great job! How did you do it? What were your calories set at, and how long did it take? You are very inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!