True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I confess I'm jealous that guys can probably get away with shirtless bowling, where chicks would get kicked out and possibly locked up.

Well now, you won't know until you try, right?

Wanna be my partner in this business plan?
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I'm jealous that guys can probably get away with shirtless bowling, where chicks would get kicked out and possibly locked up.

New business venture?

Not a bad idea!! There would need to be lots of security, to keep those safe that don't want to be fondled. LOL

Hey, there are nude beaches... why not topless bowling and arcade? There would have to be an arcade.

As long as there is skiball in the arcade, I'm all for it.

Business partner?

Sure.

.... there just can't be a dress code, okay?

I hate dress codes.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I wanna be a dress coder now
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I do the same for my bowling. I've never bowled shirtless though. I should try it.

Far be it from me to discourage it, but remember you can't unsee it. In my case, it was NOT pretty.

But, I'm going for group participation, so I'll sacrifice my own dignity for the welfare of others

So selfless.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I do the same for my bowling. I've never bowled shirtless though. I should try it.

Far be it from me to discourage it, but remember you can't unsee it. In my case, it was NOT pretty.

But, I'm going for group participation, so I'll sacrifice my own dignity for the welfare of others

So selfless.

I almost responded with "I'm touched" and then thought better of it. #phrasing.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I once saved a fortune from my fortune cookie because it made me giggle. I kept it where only I could see it at work. And I was sad when I quit that job and left the fortune behind. I wonder who found it and what they thought when they saw "Self love is our first and best love" stuck next to the phone.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess I once saved a fortune from my fortune cookie because it made me giggle. I kept it where only I could see it at work. And I was sad when I quit that job and left the fortune behind. I wonder who found it and what they thought when they saw "Self love is our first and best love" stuck next to the phone.

I confess I actually collect fortunes from fortune cookies. I have a small can full of them
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    "Self love is our first and best love"

I am really, really good at self-love. You might say a master.
    *giggle*

I've heard that about you.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    "Self love is our first and best love"

I am really, really good at self-love. You might say a master.
    *giggle*

Unfortunately, same here :cry:
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I confess I haven't had McDonald's in 7 yrs
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I almost stopped by McDonalds on the way home from work. But decided against it because I know I'm having a real Philly Cheesesteak this weekend.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I just teared up a little. My best friend posted a picture of her son holding a flower, and the border of the picture was for Lupus Awareness Month. She posted that for her mom and me and I am just so touched.
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Whittakers (NZ) has released a Toffee Milk chocolate. I love toffee milks but this chocolate missed the mark for me. Totally killed myself at the gym this morning, was very much hating my trainer and his evil programs, and wished I'd never eaten the dang chocolate. If I could choose between the chocolate & do the workout or not eating the chocolate & not having to workout then I'd not eat chocolate.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I'm angry today. But it's that calm, quiet angry.... and it's dangerous.
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    I confess I'm a pig. just ate 200 grams of pistachios... 100 grams are around 590 Cal....

I can do the same thing! Pistachios are SO dang good!!! Very addicting.....
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I confess pistachios give me heartburn and I too hate McDonald's.
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Thehardmakesitworthit Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I confess I licked plain taco shells so the salt would stick to em... didn't have any chips in the house had to improvise.
  • ohgeeque
    ohgeeque Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I confess that my son will trade me the fries from his Happy Meal for extra time in the Playland.
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I confess that I wouldn't mind eating Chinese Food everyday if I knew I couldn't get fat from it. Oh and pizza....burgers....fried chicken (typical black man food right?), fries, cheesecake, Italian sausage, corned beef, steak....