True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• cmerunlong
    cmerunlong Posts: 5 Member
    I just want to run. Oh and be rich. I want to run and be rich. Oh and be super handsome. So I want to run, be rich and super handsome.......... Never mind, I want to run.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Some of the bickering that goes on in the general diet/losing weight forum makes me roll my eyes.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    edited March 2017
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that a while back I came to the forums for a happy distraction. It was fun and silly and sarcastic and made my days better by being able to laugh. I was away for a few days and I didn't miss it. The addiction and the attraction is gone. It doesn't feel like my "happy place" anymore. Not that I know what is my happy place, but this isn't it. I am glad to have come to that realization.
    This isn't some dramatic "I am taking a break" message, just a revelation.

I am with you. I have been here 7 years and have seen this place go from where adults could be adults to what it is now, over moderated (thanks under armor) SJW's everywhere and catfish. I lurk way more than I post and its probably a good thing or I would be in jail more than not.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Wow I am use to, this type of inactivity during; the weekends & it's a weekday! I guess today's the, end of; another era!
  • Keaghanryan
    Keaghanryan Posts: 7 Member
    I am a trans man who has no idea if I should try and gain weight or lose it. If I should change my gender on here or just keep it on female. Haha.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    I am a trans man who has no idea if I should try and gain weight or lose it. If I should change my gender on here or just keep it on female. Haha.

Hmm tough question about the weight ..do you feel over weight ..could you lose a few pounds ?
    As for gender ..if you identify female..then keep female ..its no big deal. Just do whatever you are comfortable with .. :)
  • Keaghanryan
    Keaghanryan Posts: 7 Member

Hmm tough question about the weight ..do you feel over weight ..could you lose a few pounds ?
    As for gender ..if you identify female..then keep female ..its no big deal. Just do whatever you are comfortable with .. :)

I just don't know how my body will react if it ups my calorie intake. I'm currently pre everything right now so I still have female hormones (sadly). I know its practically impossible to lose weight and gain muscle at the same time so I'm looking into muscle because I just get bored with cardio all the time.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that a while back I came to the forums for a happy distraction. It was fun and silly and sarcastic and made my days better by being able to laugh. I was away for a few days and I didn't miss it. The addiction and the attraction is gone. It doesn't feel like my "happy place" anymore. Not that I know what is my happy place, but this isn't it. I am glad to have come to that realization.
    This isn't some dramatic "I am taking a break" message, just a revelation.

This is everything I've been wanting to say, but I couldn't find the right words.
  • shause22
    shause22 Posts: 15 Member
    Sometimes i eat while i make food... :s
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited March 2017

I just don't know how my body will react if it ups my calorie intake. I'm currently pre everything right now so I still have female hormones (sadly). I know its practically impossible to lose weight and gain muscle at the same time so I'm looking into muscle because I just get bored with cardio all the time.

I've a friend here, well she left, and is a trans woman. while physically she's male she identifies as a woman and conducts herself as such here. So say you're a man and work on building muscle.. I'd assume once you start hormone therapy it will all just work out.
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    I have a 14 hour plane ride on Thursday that I'm complaining about, but the truth is I love the sleep and being pampered on a plane. And I adore that nobody can get in touch with me. Everyone thinks I dread it.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    TheRambler wrote: »
    I have a 14 hour plane ride on Thursday that I'm complaining about, but the truth is I love the sleep and being pampered on a plane. And I adore that nobody can get in touch with me. Everyone thinks I dread it.

I always tell people those long flights are loke nothing. they look after you well and before you know it you're hakfay around the world
  • TheRambler
    synchkat wrote: »

I always tell people those long flights are loke nothing. they look after you well and before you know it you're hakfay around the world

Its true. Movies, meals, service and sleep. And no cellphone ringing. Spoiling.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member

Thats a long flight ..where ya off to?
  • TheRambler

Thats a long flight ..where ya off to?

China. I go in spring and fall for work. This trip in quick. Leave Thursday home Monday :)
  • FITBIT35
    FITBIT35 Posts: 61 Member
    I like gin
  • BrandNewMan1970
    BrandNewMan1970 Posts: 373 Member
    I strongly suspect I drink too much. Don't drink and drive but have a hard time gauging when to stop. Ridiculous I know
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    I like the attention
  • wilsokris
    wilsokris Posts: 98 Member
    edited March 2017
    FITBIT35 wrote: »
    I like gin

I'll forgive you ;)
  • FITBIT35
    FITBIT35 Posts: 61 Member
    Lovinastar wrote: »