True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I think this is it for me.. Don't think I can do this anymore.. I feel like I'm fighting and losing. My diet is my Achilles heels and it's getting worse and worse.
    I'm also working out less then normal, getting more easily hurt and not feeling it.
    It was fun though, I almost fooled myself into thinking that I'm an athlete for a sec.. Even competed.. But in fact, I'm just an average Jane with no talent and too much of a sweet tooth to ever be lean.
    So I'm throwing in my towel.
    I'm done.

I think you're being far too hard on yourself, sweetheart. You have done amazingly well, he'll, I'd love to have even a quarter of your drive and determination! Cut yourself some slack, ease up a little if necessary, but don't quit. You inspire many here, myself included. Be kind to yourself, lovely lady. :heart:
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I think this is it for me.. Don't think I can do this anymore.. I feel like I'm fighting and losing. My diet is my Achilles heels and it's getting worse and worse.
    I'm also working out less then normal, getting more easily hurt and not feeling it.
    It was fun though, I almost fooled myself into thinking that I'm an athlete for a sec.. Even competed.. But in fact, I'm just an average Jane with no talent and too much of a sweet tooth to ever be lean.
    I'm done.

We all feel that way some days, take this as a *kitten* day, and take a rest. And give yourself some more of that Skyr treats, seriously, thats what we workout for. And your progress pics shows you're well above an average Jane already, keep on grinding, will be happy to see more of your progress. We def need more females doing this.
  • JennyHsavage
    JennyHsavage Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I confess to saying feck off to my calorie count and popped open a bottle of red
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    True confess...i admire @Gimsteinn. I wish I could be that strong, and that I wasn't too self conscious to even try those types of workouts.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I'm done.

Don't give up! You are amazing. :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm done.

Sometimes we all need a break. Take some time for some fun without stressing about results
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I'm done.

Don't give up. Take a break if needed and get back to kicking *kitten*. Falling off the clean eating wagon isn't the end of the world. Just get back on track. Maybe have planned cheat days. That's what I do, then I know all week that I have Sat to eat what I want and it gets me through and makes it easier to say no to the junk all week. Everyone has down times where they need to back off a little on the work outs or take a short break. You are only human.

Please someone tell me that she has not signed off, she posted a collage in the selfie thread and its says 'so long'.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Profile is still active so far. I hope she stays.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Profile is still active so far. I hope she stays.

Me too.. I will be heart broken to see her leave.. :'(
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    @Gimsteinn i know im the last person you'll want to hear this from...but get your *kitten* up. You don't hike 20mi to the lake but quit when you see the water.

your already that lady you told me you wanted to be.
  • heiliskrimsli
    heiliskrimsli Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I beleive that being overweight or obese is always because of over eating. Hypothyroidism or PCOS may slightly lower someone's BMR (within may 200 calories), and Prader-Willi or BED may cause compulsive eating, but fat doesn't spring forth out of the aether. Cushing's, Hashimoto's, or insulin resistance all have the same mitigation for weight gain: intake control. There is no drug or disease on earth that can make a person gain weight without a surplus of calories, and I've flat lost my patience to even hear anyone whine otherwise.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I have PCOS. Its a pain in the ovaries, I'll tell you that much.

^^ truth.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I have multiple personality disorder....
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    I'm eating Bagel Bites for dinner. I'm not sorry, either, so I don't know why I'm confessing to it. :p
    Rub it in!
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    ^makes for awesome discussion tho right?
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »

Multiple personality disorder or Bagel Bites? ;)

both.

enlighten me, what's a bagel bite? this some new foreplay thing?
  • MrStabbems
    Options

Multiple personality disorder or Bagel Bites? ;)

both.

enlighten me, what's a bagel bite? this some new foreplay thing?

Ha! I wish! It's little mini pizza's. Not great, but they were in the freezer and I was too lazy to get real pizza.

You had me at pizza... <3