True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess that my music choices would probably make most people cringe... and I don't care. :)

you haven't seen mine...I've actually seen people cringe at them
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I confess that my music choices would probably make most people cringe... and I don't care. :)

they are ?

Heh. All over the board. Broadway and Disney. Country. 80s everything. Classic rock. Sinatra and Dean Martin...
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

My husband cringes every time I listen to Avenue Q. Or Rent. Or Wicked. Not a fan of musicals lol
  • synchkat
    Options

My husband cringes every time I listen to Avenue Q. Or Rent. Or Wicked. Not a fan of musicals lol

So ya, we have the same taste. I was just about to get some Broadway going on Youtube.
    I even have like all the Glee soundtracks. I told someone I'd skate with her for a skating competition as long as we did show tunes
  • FeraFilia
    Options

So ya, we have the same taste. I was just about to get some Broadway going on Youtube.
    I even have like all the Glee soundtracks. I told someone I'd skate with her for a skating competition as long as we did show tunes

Literally listening to the Glee version of Take Me or Leave Me right now.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

they are ?

Broadway and Disney.

...... yeah, that's unfortunate

that's okay, to each their own
  • synchkat
    Options

Awesome!! They're good
    haha I suspect we are the only two who would appreciate their talent
  • FeraFilia
    Options

they are ?

Broadway and Disney.

...... yeah, that's unfortunate

that's okay, to each their own

Does the AC/DC currently playing help at all?
  • Motorsheen
    Options

thankfully, my wife and I like the same music

except for Tom Waits; I reckon he's an acquired taste for some, including her
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

they are ?

Heh. All over the board. Broadway and Disney. Country. 80s everything. Classic rock. Sinatra and Dean Martin...

I love Sinatra and Dean Martin.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

they are ?

I love Sinatra and Dean Martin.

They make me wanna dance. :)
  • FeraFilia
    Options

My husband loves country music and not much else. I like variety.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I've just had a discussion on my wall about the friskiness of peppers. i like to post statuses that make you think.
    hahaha
  • Motorsheen
    Options

My husband loves country music and not much else. I like variety.

same here

just not over produced mainstream, populist junk music

• FeraFilia
    Options

Awesome!! They're good

I missed this. I love the Glee covers. I get a little sad though when they feature Corey Monteith. Such a talented young man.
  • synchkat
    Options

Awesome!! They're good

I missed this. I love the Glee covers. I get a little sad though when they feature Corey Monteith. Such a talented young man.

that was sad. :(
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Tom Waits the piano has been drinking. Classic.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I confess a picture just fell off the wall and I think I died of an heart attack.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I think this is it for me.. Don't think I can do this anymore.. I feel like I'm fighting and losing. My diet is my Achilles heels and it's getting worse and worse.
    I'm also working out less then normal, getting more easily hurt and not feeling it.
    It was fun though, I almost fooled myself into thinking that I'm an athlete for a sec.. Even competed.. But in fact, I'm just an average Jane with no talent and too much of a sweet tooth to ever be lean.
    So I'm throwing in my towel.
    I'm done.