True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    d8nni wrote: »
    I've never been on a date, or have been kissed outside truth and dare, and I'm 27 smackers old. No clue how to get that wheel rolling!

So, I never got a date until I started asking guys out. I found out they almost never say no so don't worry and just ask somebody. The very first time I tried it, right after I realized I was going to have to do it myself if I wanted it to happen, I sat down at some random good looking guy's table who was by himself on a whim, with zero plan. It was perfect. There was no backing out and my intentions were clear, and I didn't have to think up a way to explain myself it was so obvious. That was the last time I was nervous about approaching a guy.

that's awesome

when single, if a pretty girl asked me out, I would say yes in a nanosecond

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    ^oh damn is that out now? I've been meaning to go see it.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess I didn't realize how true the phrase "you find out who your friends are" was until life knocked me on my *kitten* and very few of the people I thought would be there to offer a hand to help me up were actually around. I was surprised how many just saw me sitting there and walked on by.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    I confess that sometimes I share online how I'm feeling because I don't want to burden my loved ones.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I didn't realize how true the phrase "you find out who your friends are" was until life knocked me on my *kitten* and very few of the people I thought would be there to offer a hand to help me up were actually around. I was surprised how many just saw me sitting there and walked on by.

Remember mfp is a good outlet but don't put all your eggs in the mfp basket.

I wasn't even talking about MFP, but thanks for the warning.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    I confess I hate Oreos. The cream is gross and leaves a film inside your mouth.
  • CynoO
    CynoO Posts: 161 Member
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

You can give them to me lol !!! I confess I hit rock bottom and knew I had to come here before I ended up gaining and going where I was at my heaviest
  • Motorsheen

Same here.
    They're greasy and gross.

They're too yucky for me.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member

Same here.
    They're greasy and gross.

They're too yucky for me.

I knew I liked you.
    I damn sure did.
    :D
  • MrStabbems
    I tried one of those american peanut butter chocolate little things in the orange packet (Reese?) and some of the hershy little foil triangle things

Was not impressed. Expected so much more. Left a chemically aftertaste :/
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I tried one of those american peanut butter chocolate little things in the orange packet (Reese?) and some of the hershy little foil triangle things

Was not impressed. Expected so much more. Left a chemically aftertaste :/

You must freeze it next time. A frozen Reese's is a great thing.

And I confess that I eat better during the week, because I can plan what I eat when I'm at work. The weekends kill me.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,111 Member
    I confess I love chocolate covered peanuts, but hate chocolate and peanut butter together....American chocolate is not the best by far....
  • MrStabbems
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    So now I'm always touching myself

that's pretty much all men will take away from that confession :lol:
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    No clothes for me today, until someone makes me...
  • Motorsheen
    No clothes for me today, until someone makes me...

good morning!
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    I'm going to be real.....I can't ride a bike or really I never practiced long enough when I was a kid to be able to. I was pretty impatient so I just gave up. Oh well, I got my feet and car.
  • kittkat789
    kittkat789 Posts: 111 Member
    I slept through quite a bit of the 4.5 I was getting tattooed last night