True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I confess that I really wish I had a donut.

There's a new dunkin donuts down the street from my house and i might be feeling generous this morning
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    I confess I'm feeling a bit somber and in my feelings this morning. Blah.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options

There's a new dunkin donuts down the street from my house and i might be feeling generous this morning

You can hit me up with coffee but no donuts. No matter how much I plead...no donuts.

Deal, the beard pledges to keep you on the righteous path with no donuts.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I confess that I was bad yesterday with my eating and have a weigh in tomorrow, but now my stomach is growling and I really just want a donut!

Im keeping both of you on the straight and narrow path, there will be no donuts today
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I confess that I was bad with my eating yesterday, and logged nothing. But I worked my kitten off...like 2500 calories according to my watch...so I figure it all balances out.
  • TommyW45
    TommyW45 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I felt guilty this morning eating grits with extra butter, bacon bits and cheese . Oh why I do this to myself .
  • kellyfitmama
    kellyfitmama Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Grits are the *kitten* Tommy.
  • kellyfitmama
    kellyfitmama Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Omg I can't type the s word
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I'm eating Skyr with apples! it's my favourite.. it has 54 calories in every 100 grams, 0.2 g of fat, 4.2 g of carbs and 9 g of protein.. I wish I could eat it every day but it's dairy so I have to give my coach 100 burpees each time I have one. Eight now, I owe him 200 and I'm thinking I should cheat and not log my skyr into my diary :P

Those are awesome stats! Whats wrong with dairy? I'd probably die without dairy products in my life.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I'm not enjoying watching myself gain weight back :(
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I'm eating Skyr with apples! it's my favourite.. it has 54 calories in every 100 grams, 0.2 g of fat, 4.2 g of carbs and 9 g of protein.. I wish I could eat it every day but it's dairy so I have to give my coach 100 burpees each time I have one. Eight now, I owe him 200 and I'm thinking I should cheat and not log my skyr into my diary :P

Those are awesome stats! Whats wrong with dairy? I'd probably die without dairy products in my life.

They aren't clean eating.. Oh well oops lol
    I thought so to at first but you get use to it and then you can cheat every so often. Now Skyr is the only dairy I like.
    But yeah... To those who need good food Skyr is definitely great
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I'm not enjoying watching myself gain weight back :(

Come on over, I'll help you work it off >:)
  • TheDiaryOfAFatGirl
    Options
    I confess that the last few weeks I have not done the greatest with my health routine. Being sick with bronchitis and than pneumonia has been exhausting! Tomorrow morning though, I plan on jumping right back on track and watching this weight go down!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

They aren't clean eating.. Oh well oops lol
    I thought so to at first but you get use to it and then you can cheat every so often. Now Skyr is the only dairy I like.
    But yeah... To those who need good food Skyr is definitely great

I get this from our grocery store it's sooooo rich. The serving on the container is 3/4 of a cup but the first time I had it it took me all day to get through. I love it though. And it's dairy that's good for you especially as a woman
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess that my music choices would probably make most people cringe... and I don't care. :)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess that my music choices would probably make most people cringe... and I don't care. :)

they are ?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options