True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I didn't tell my husband I used sour cream in our dinner tonight... because he would not have eaten it if he knew. He hates sour cream.

He liked dinner.

Clearly, what he doesn't know can't hurt him. Ahaha

Right? I do it all the time. He doesn't cook. He doesn't need to know.

I am probably awful for this.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    I confess... I got my food scales today and I'm weighing EVERYTHING!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I confess if I'm making hamburgers I weigh out the meat so they are all equal sizes
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited March 2017
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess if I'm making hamburgers I weigh out the meat so they are all equal sizes

That's smart food prep

Not ocd at all right?
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    I'm glad I have my modesty
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited March 2017
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    I'm going to go broke now that my local grocery store carries all the flavors of halo top ice cream. Before I had to go to whole foods and I despised going there. I've already sampled 5 flavors this week at 6$ a pint. Ugh.

This is a problem...mine only occasionally has the salted caramel I like but I just found the other store has s'mores...omg if I had all the choices I'd just live on ice cream

1vxDoXg.gif

Am I the only 1 that, sees the resemblance to; my avatar here? :D

No. Your not the only one who sees it. The shirt, the hair, and the beautiful eyes & smile. :D

Aw thank you, kindly!

HyeKarma wrote: »
    I'm going to go broke now that my local grocery store carries all the flavors of halo top ice cream. Before I had to go to whole foods and I despised going there. I've already sampled 5 flavors this week at 6$ a pint. Ugh.

This is a problem...mine only occasionally has the salted caramel I like but I just found the other store has s'mores...omg if I had all the choices I'd just live on ice cream

1vxDoXg.gif

:D Also, the winking is the same. ;)

lol! :D
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Distracted today.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Distracted today.

Sorry, I will stop talking about your thumb.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Distracted today.

You have no idea... :D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Distracted today.

You have no idea... :D

LOL Well you have no idea that I now think of you every time I wear my tennis socks..

Guess what I wore today.

738ukjn6i6dz.jpg

• RunHardBeStrong
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess I feel free today. I feel free from sadness and hurt. I wish all my days were like today

I want what you are on ;)

Me too! I need some days like that!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess my son's temper tantrums make me laugh. Terrible twos starting early over here.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    I confess that a while back I came to the forums for a happy distraction. It was fun and silly and sarcastic and made my days better by being able to laugh. I was away for a few days and I didn't miss it. The addiction and the attraction is gone. It doesn't feel like my "happy place" anymore. Not that I know what is my happy place, but this isn't it. I am glad to have come to that realization.
    This isn't some dramatic "I am taking a break" message, just a revelation.

I can relate. This place just isn't the same anymore. I stay on for a little waiting for something fun to happen but I get bored quickly and have no problem logging off, whereas before, it was hard for me to stay away.
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited March 2017
    Many of the threads're also repetitive, currently it's like people've nothing; new to discuss!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Many of the threads're also repetitive, currently it's like people've nothing; new to mention!

Where are you from?? ;)

Well I did start, getting creative with my answers; my latest & greatest was: Evolution! :D
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    I'm here to serve.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    I confess that a while back I came to the forums for a happy distraction. It was fun and silly and sarcastic and made my days better by being able to laugh. I was away for a few days and I didn't miss it. The addiction and the attraction is gone. It doesn't feel like my "happy place" anymore. Not that I know what is my happy place, but this isn't it. I am glad to have come to that realization.
    This isn't some dramatic "I am taking a break" message, just a revelation.

I totally agree and I seem to go in spurts with the forums. I have little in common with many of them and I'm not looking for a relationship (today is my 19th Anniversary). However, some days I just need to escape real life crap. Usually, I can find a laugh or two and if I make a friend along they way, all the better!
  • dania201
    dania201 Posts: 48 Member
    I confess that there is a new dog near my house who barks at all hours, and I fantasize about slowly feeding him poisoned meatballs in order to fall back asleep lol
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    I confess that I have been looking for some sort of inspiration to write some poetry, it feels like an itch in the middle of my back that I just can't reach... then... just as I think I am there... it moves just beyond my finger tips