True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    My ex sat in front of me with her now husband at the hockey game yesterday. Out of 19000 seats directly in front of me lol. It wasn't even awkward just weird. She didn't recognize me though since I'm like 200lbs lighter, but still what are the odds haha.

How did you resist saying anything so she could see how good you look now?

The thought crossed my mind but I was with someone...so I just kept it civil. I wasn't going to say anything unless she said something to me lol.
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    My ex sat in front of me with her now husband at the hockey game yesterday. Out of 19000 seats directly in front of me lol. It wasn't even awkward just weird. She didn't recognize me though since I'm like 200lbs lighter, but still what are the odds haha.

That is some coincidence!

Lol I know right. I behaved myself though.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

I wouldn't have. You are a better person than I am.

The chick my ex dumped me to go chase is gaining weight as I'm losing it and I secretly gloat a little every time I see pictures of them. (I've moved away, but we have several mutual friends)
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

The chick my ex dumped me to go chase is gaining weight as I'm losing it and I secretly gloat a little every time I see pictures of them. (I've moved away, but we have several mutual friends)

I was going to say, sooo tempting, so many Dark side thoughts lol
  • jenmek
    jenmek Posts: 61 Member
    Options

After losing 145 lbs and becoming very fit as a runner and muscular, I was out for a run and paused at an intersection. A car came up to the intersection and yielded to the light and I saw my ex sitting in the passenger side of the yielding car staring right at me (of the 4 million people in Houston, I run into this ONE person!). I can't tell if she recognized me or was just casually staring at me. This ex was horrifically evil and the look on her face made me think she recognized me. I always like to know where this particular ex is, so I was aware that we worked in the same area of town, but to abruptly see an ex face-to-face, is initially shocking. I'm sure you felt the same way.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm enjoying reading Lulu's Say It Again thread and it has really sparked my curiosity.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I'm enjoying reading Lulu's Say It Again thread and it has really sparked my curiosity.

Lol I know! me too! that was good entertainment while working this morning
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »

I hope none of those mean ones are about me. Lol...They're probably about you. :p Haha j/k
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »

I hope none of those mean ones are about me. Lol...They're probably about you. :p Haha j/k

hahaha maybe ;):kissing:
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Me, too!

I'm relatively new to posting here and I am dying to know who they are about!
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    ^its awesome to think all the positive ones are about you and all the negative ones are about someone else.
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options

jenmek wrote: »

After losing 145 lbs and becoming very fit as a runner and muscular, I was out for a run and paused at an intersection. A car came up to the intersection and yielded to the light and I saw my ex sitting in the passenger side of the yielding car staring right at me (of the 4 million people in Houston, I run into this ONE person!). I can't tell if she recognized me or was just casually staring at me. This ex was horrifically evil and the look on her face made me think she recognized me. I always like to know where this particular ex is, so I was aware that we worked in the same area of town, but to abruptly see an ex face-to-face, is initially shocking. I'm sure you felt the same way.

I've learned to get over the situation that happened. It's been almost 10 years now(time flies). I'm at a pretty good point in my life now. Part of me still wanted to punch the guy in the face based on how the situation that went down, but I'm much more mellow now at 33 than I was in my early 20's. Everything happens for a reason... just gotta move on.

• FeraFilia
    Options

I've learned to get over the situation that happened. It's been almost 10 years now(time flies). I'm at a pretty good point in my life now. Part of me still wanted to punch the guy in the face based on how the situation that went down, but I'm much more mellow now at 33 than I was in my early 20's. Everything happens for a reason... just gotta move on.

Definitely a better person than I am. I'm also 33, and I'm still holding a grudge from 8 years ago. Even though I've been happily married for 6 of those.

Of course, dude climbed out of my bed in the morning, dropped his bomb at lunch time, and was with her that night... I'm 99% sure there was overlap and it still irks me that I didn't see it. (So maybe I'm more mad at me. Growth?)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

It's great that you didn't let it ruin your night. Way to keep it classy! You're an awesome dude.

• MalkinMagic71
    Options

It's great that you didn't let it ruin your night. Way to keep it classy! You're an awesome dude.

@LittleHearseDriver thanks :smile:
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options

Definitely a better person than I am. I'm also 33, and I'm still holding a grudge from 8 years ago. Even though I've been happily married for 6 of those.

Of course, dude climbed out of my bed in the morning, dropped his bomb at lunch time, and was with her that night... I'm 99% sure there was overlap and it still irks me that I didn't see it. (So maybe I'm more mad at me. Growth?)

@FeraFilia ... yeah that sounds like a bad situation... mine wasn't quite as bad, but similar I guess. I've just learned to mellow out as I got older I guess haha. It took a long time though no doubt. The thought did cross my mind of spilling my drink on them once or twice lol. Then I realized I would just have wasted 8$ and they weren't worth it.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Options
    Embarrassing confession:
    One time my usual park was too crowded, so I googled the next nearest park. I ran for almost an hour and didn't notice it was a dog park until I was leaving. Everyone was looking at me like I was an @$$hole, but I like to think of it as 'the time I was running with the pack.'
  • FeraFilia
    Options

@FeraFilia ... yeah that sounds like a bad situation... mine wasn't quite as bad, but similar I guess. I've just learned to mellow out as I got older I guess haha. It took a long time though no doubt. The thought did cross my mind of spilling my drink on them once or twice lol. Then I realized I would just have wasted 8$ and they weren't worth it.

Haha... smart not wasting the money! :D I can't say how I'd react if I saw that particular ex in person again. Good thing that's never gonna happen.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    I'm a c*ntfish
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Lol the first time I was in Tokyo, it was one of the first days of my time here, and I was still learning stuff. I was rushing in to the metro, barely made it in with the crowd.

I first noticed few girls looking at me and smiling. I was thinking: "Damn, that haircut does look good on me I guess". I am trying to act all subtle and cool. Then again, these 80 year old ladies were staring me down too, I am taller than the train entry way, I am attributing their stares to that.
    Then looked around to notice there were literally no men around in this packed train, you're riding butt to butt, I am thinking: "Okay, I guess this is kinda weird, is this a train to some kind of female gathering, or a boy band show?".

I got off the train puzzled at my stop. After I told the story to my boss and coworkers they burst out laughing, especially when I told them about the hair cut bit. Turns out, I was in the women only train wagon which runs during rush hours.