True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    After last night...I'm taking a Xanax to make it through the day....then I'm coming home and climbing in bed .... don't wake me
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    I confess that every since @BowlingForHollars mentioned that Reeses's Blizzard (last week), I've wanted one. And now, there are commercials on TV tormenting me too! We do not have a Dairy Queen nearby. The struggle is real!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I am going to struggle with fighting temptations the next few days so I can enjoy my weekend with no regrets.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Glynn20 wrote: »
    I confess that every since @BowlingForHollars mentioned that Reeses's Blizzard (last week), I've wanted one. And now, there are commercials on TV tormenting me too! We do not have a Dairy Queen nearby. The struggle is real!

I confess i took my son to get one and he wasn't that impressed. advertising is borderline lieing dang near most of the time on every subject these days. I confess this makes me a skeptical person :P
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Glynn20 wrote: »

I confess i took my son to get one and he wasn't that impressed. advertising is borderline lieing dang near most of the time on every subject these days. I confess this makes me a skeptical person :P

I confess I based 85% of my Blizzard craving on BowlingforHollars strong recommendation. The media and the visual presentation, put me over the edge.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am going to set my kids up for success today so I can reward them with Dairy Queen because I really want a Reese's Extreme Blizzard.

I might just do this too. I have enough calories today ;)
  • kittkat789
    kittkat789 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I now want a Reese's blizzard. But I would be good with just a few bites, I don't need a whole one
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    kittkat789 wrote: »
    I now want a Reese's blizzard. But I would be good with just a few bites, I don't need a whole one

I only get a mini. A small if I'm feeling crazy. I can't believe I used to get a large every time without even thinking about it.

I always get the mini, just enough to satisfy the craving.

• kittkat789
    Options
    I usually can't finish a mini though
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    @Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, this is that stage in life where no matter what, nothing can be completely about you. You have work, family, friends, etc. that you have commitments to, and while you can carve little bits of things away for yourself, you are the smallest part of the larger pie. Ya know, I get sick of that sometimes.

Agreed.

I confess I was so happy to get out of the house yesterday just to grocery shop. Saturday wore me out and I needed some alone time to recharge. And since I was already out I stopped at Marshalls to buy myself a new sports bra and workout tank. Which reminds me....I shall go post a pic in the Awesome Tshirt thread.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    Which reminds me....I shall go post a pic in the Awesome Tshirt thread sports bra only..

fixed

• _dixiana_
    Options
    @Timshel_ wrote: »
    Which reminds me....I shall go post a pic in the Awesome Tshirt thread sports bra only..

fixed

I promise it's nothing to look at haha I already don't have much there and then the sports bra just squishes what I do have to make me even flatter chested. It's a bit depressing.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I promise it's nothing to look at haha I already don't have much there and then the sports bra just squishes what I do have to make me even flatter chested. It's a bit depressing.

Truth is, it isn't anything to do with what they are or look like, but who they are attached to.

But I digress...

It's funny, after a wonderful argument with pretty much my whole family I went shopping at Lowes. Didn't need a dang thing, but I spent over an hour there looking at stuff, writing down project ideas, and I loved it. That is about the only alone time I get...sadly.

• _dixiana_
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Truth is, it isn't anything to do with what they are or look like, but who they are attached to.

But I digress...

It's funny, after a wonderful argument with pretty much my whole family I went shopping at Lowes. Didn't need a dang thing, but I spent over an hour there looking at stuff, writing down project ideas, and I loved it. That is about the only alone time I get...sadly.

Ah, window shopping is a great stress reliever for me too. I enjoy walking around Lowes as much as I like window shopping for clothes and shoes.

Because i confess I do love some DIY.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Because i confess I do love some DIY.

I confess, it is one of the only thing that keeps me sane and feeling accomplished anymore.

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I am clueless when it comes to most DIY... though I'd like to learn. I've always enjoyed the sense of accomplishment that comes with making or fixing something on my own.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    A paper towel takes up to 4 weeks to decay in the ocean. Monofilament fishing lines can take close to 600 years.
  • kittkat789
    Options
    Speaking of DIY, I want to pain my entire house. The colors were wrong when they built it and never got fixed.
    I only ever repainted the kids rooms. And I hate the color of every other room. I hate painting and will probably keep putting it off