Horror

Options

Replies

• astronaught
    astronaught Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thirteen Ghosts remake scared the *kitten* out of me....sometjing about a glass house and ghosts.. hard NOPE

That movie was the first time I was rooting for the kid to die a horrible death.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Just watched The Purge Election Year...IMDb calls it an "Action,Horror, Sci-fi"...right up my alley. It did not keep my attention :-1::-1: in my opinion
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    The invitation!
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Last horror movie I watched was The Exorcist back around Halloween. I'm too chicken to watch most scary movies.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Dont Breath

Not exactly a Horror but was very intense!
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for the new Chucky movie and Annabelle 2
  • schughes48
    schughes48 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    30 Days of Night
  • kaizaku
    Options
    schughes48 wrote: »
    30 Days of Night

Never seen that, is that worth a watch?
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've seen a good horror in a long time. I think "the thing" (original) was the last decent one lol

shutter island was pretty cool
  • mrsmeteor
    mrsmeteor Posts: 35 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    kaizaku wrote: »

There's a new Chucky movie coming out? That could be good. Hopefully they keep the silly, fun feel of the other ones and don't try to make it "edgy" for 2017.

The Autopsy of Jane Doe was excellent. Very creepy and not much gore.

Pumpkinhead is great, and the first installment of The Ring. I watched the original Japanese one and found I liked the American remake more. If you're into slashers, My Bloody Valentine (the original set in Sydney Mines). But, my favourite out of all of them is the 1999 version of Sleepy Hollow with Johnny Depp. If you're wanting something with a gothic feel, it's a lot of fun.

My teenage sons and I watched The Bye Bye Man. Yes, it was as dumb as it sounds!
  • kaizaku
    edited May 2017
    Options
    mrsmeteor wrote: »

There's a new Chucky movie coming out? That could be good. Hopefully they keep the silly, fun feel of the other ones and don't try to make it "edgy" for 2017.

The Autopsy of Jane Doe was excellent. Very creepy and not much gore.

Pumpkinhead is great, and the first installment of The Ring. I watched the original Japanese one and found I liked the American remake more. If you're into slashers, My Bloody Valentine (the original set in Sydney Mines). But, my favourite out of all of them is the 1999 version of Sleepy Hollow with Johnny Depp. If you're wanting something with a gothic feel, it's a lot of fun.

My teenage sons and I watched The Bye Bye Man. Yes, it was as dumb as it sounds!

Yea the new Chucky is coming out. Apparently the filming ended end of February or so. By summer or August it should be out.

Bye bye man, I never watched it due to the rating being low. The story line wasn't really convincing for me to watch.

I'm into slasher movies. I did watch my bloody valentine.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Back in the 50's the horror movie that scared me the most was "The Crawling Eye". I found it recently on DVD and bought it. Can't get anyone to sit down and watch it with me. I might watch it tonight. See if it's as scary for a 62 year old as it was for a 5 year old.
  • kaizaku
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Back in the 50's the horror movie that scared me the most was "The Crawling Eye". I found it recently on DVD and bought it. Can't get anyone to sit down and watch it with me. I might watch it tonight. See if it's as scary for a 62 year old as it was for a 5 year old.

Be careful you don't get a stroke :lol:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options

I'll dial 91 and keep my finger on the next 1, just in case, son.
  • kaizaku
    Options

I'll dial 91 and keep my finger on the next 1, just in case, son.

Good plan :smile:
  • MzLazyBones
    MzLazyBones Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    "Train to Busan" I watched a few days ago and it's awesome. I also watched "IT" (the original from the '90's) with my hubby and it was pretty creepy - Tim Curry is scary...."they all float down here". Eesh!
  • mrsmeteor
    mrsmeteor Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    "Train to Busan" I watched a few days ago and it's awesome. I also watched "IT" (the original from the '90's) with my hubby and it was pretty creepy - Tim Curry is scary...."they all float down here". Eesh!

Yeah, Tim Curry owned that role. Good luck to the new Pennywise, he's going to have some big clown shoes to fill!

• kaizaku
    Options

I watched train to Busan. It was a good movie. The ending could have been a bit better.
  • bassfishingirl
    bassfishingirl Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Reserection County,
    Great suspence/scary movie from beginning to end, I shared it with others who also bragged on how good it was.....on a scale of 1-10, I gave it a
    10 + + + + +.