New products that caught your eyes recently?

14784794814834841205

Replies

  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    The new (at least I think they're new) tropical sour patch kids are delicious!! Luckily I had someone to share the pack with.

    And the cinnamon bun oreos are also really, really good. Oreos on their own have always been just ok to me, but they magically seem to transform into something delicious when dunked into milk. The cinnamon ones in particular are amazing.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    The new (at least I think they're new) tropical sour patch kids are delicious!! Luckily I had someone to share the pack with.

    And the cinnamon bun oreos are also really, really good. Oreos on their own have always been just ok to me, but they magically seem to transform into something delicious when dunked into milk. The cinnamon ones in particular are amazing.

    I just wanted to comment and let you know how much I adore your username on here XD
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,848 Member
    The new (at least I think they're new) tropical sour patch kids are delicious!! Luckily I had someone to share the pack with.

    And the cinnamon bun oreos are also really, really good. Oreos on their own have always been just ok to me, but they magically seem to transform into something delicious when dunked into milk. The cinnamon ones in particular are amazing.

    Sweet fancy, where do I find these?! I love me some Sour Patch Kids.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Great-Value-Sugar-Cookie-Crash-Ice-Cream-Sandwich.jpg?resize=550%2C568

    Forgot to post a review on this!

    How can you go wrong with a frozen Sugar Cookie ice cream sandwich? Answer is you can't! The sugar cookie part tastes exactly like it should & even has a bit of a gritty texture. The ice cream is also pleasant, but the real winner is the outer part of the sandwich.

    These are in my freezer waiting to be tried! Got so excited when I saw them.

  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    jahzbs.jpg
    Finally got to try these. It had a little bit of dryness, but overall a good lemon poppy flavor. I think they're really good!

  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Just a little heads up everyone, Shoprite is going to have some really nice sales this next week!!! Has anyone tried the ProYo pints?
    5e0ar74dcidg.jpg
    qpcge8v2ud11.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,373 Member
    Guess I'll stock up on Sunday! I've never even seen Proyo. Hmmm...
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Guess I'll stock up on Sunday! I've never even seen Proyo. Hmmm...

    Is my Shoprite the only one that starts their sales Fridays now? o.o
    And I haven't either. I went online and it has about 120 calories per serving and 3.5 servings per container (420 a pint), but I'm probably not going to like it because it's sweetened with xylitol not erythritol.... No harm in trying one, though. But if you beat me to it I trust your review - knowing my Shoprite, they probably don't carry it yet anyways!
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    The new (at least I think they're new) tropical sour patch kids are delicious!! Luckily I had someone to share the pack with.

    And the cinnamon bun oreos are also really, really good. Oreos on their own have always been just ok to me, but they magically seem to transform into something delicious when dunked into milk. The cinnamon ones in particular are amazing.

    I just wanted to comment and let you know how much I adore your username on here XD
    Hahaha, thank you! :smiley:
    The new (at least I think they're new) tropical sour patch kids are delicious!! Luckily I had someone to share the pack with.

    And the cinnamon bun oreos are also really, really good. Oreos on their own have always been just ok to me, but they magically seem to transform into something delicious when dunked into milk. The cinnamon ones in particular are amazing.

    Sweet fancy, where do I find these?! I love me some Sour Patch Kids.
    Me too, waaaay too much. I just found mine in the candy section of my grocery store. I meant to just walk on by but I just HAD to glance over... and there they were. I could not resist.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Guess I'll stock up on Sunday! I've never even seen Proyo. Hmmm...

    Is my Shoprite the only one that starts their sales Fridays now? o.o
    And I haven't either. I went online and it has about 120 calories per serving and 3.5 servings per container (420 a pint), but I'm probably not going to like it because it's sweetened with xylitol not erythritol.... No harm in trying one, though. But if you beat me to it I trust your review - knowing my Shoprite, they probably don't carry it yet anyways!

    @hgycta , just curious--what has your experience been with xylitol-based products? It tends to be more expensive than other sweeteners, but I find it much less offensive than sucralose or aspartame. Dr. Johns makes a candy line that's very good, especially their toffees and lollipops, but, again, relatively expensive.

    On a side note, *so many* new-to-Shoprite ice creams! Good thing it's running season...
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Guess I'll stock up on Sunday! I've never even seen Proyo. Hmmm...

    Is my Shoprite the only one that starts their sales Fridays now? o.o
    And I haven't either. I went online and it has about 120 calories per serving and 3.5 servings per container (420 a pint), but I'm probably not going to like it because it's sweetened with xylitol not erythritol.... No harm in trying one, though. But if you beat me to it I trust your review - knowing my Shoprite, they probably don't carry it yet anyways!

    @hgycta , just curious--what has your experience been with xylitol-based products? It tends to be more expensive than other sweeteners, but I find it much less offensive than sucralose or aspartame. Dr. Johns makes a candy line that's very good, especially their toffees and lollipops, but, again, relatively expensive.

    On a side note, *so many* new-to-Shoprite ice creams! Good thing it's running season...

    It's better than sucralose or aspartame definitely, but I like the taste of erythritol, monk fruit, and stevia more personally. Xylitol tastes bitter in my opinion, and I have a dog that will run quickly to anything I drop (I'm very messy) so I don't want to worry about trying to beat my dog to the ice cream if I drop any since xylitol is poisonous to animals
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,572 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    [It's better than sucralose or aspartame definitely, but I like the taste of erythritol, monk fruit, and stevia more personally. Xylitol tastes bitter in my opinion, and I have a dog that will run quickly to anything I drop (I'm very messy) so I don't want to worry about trying to beat my dog to the ice cream if I drop any since xylitol is poisonous to animals

    I do too. In fact I bought a large bag of it to try in baking. Haven't done so yet, but I am hoping to do so soon.
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member


    bk70z50bir35.jpg
    vrp0bofhd76g.jpg
    OMG!!!! If you like Thin Mints you will love this. Good job Starbucks.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    yidq7rc24uyw.png

    not new, but finally ordered a variety pack to try out this brand
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    That Starbucks mocha frap looks amazing, sounds like something I would like. I decided against getting the unicorn one when that was out. What about the dragon one? Has anyone tried that?
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Fred Meyer has awesome pretzels and pretzel rolls in their bakery. They were in my cart so fast after I read the ingredient list and saw sodium hydroxide! Pricy for baked goods, but worth it, IMO.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Red-Vines-Birthday-Cake-Twistettes.jpg?resize=550%2C643

    This just seems wrong!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,286 Member
    edited May 2017
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    yidq7rc24uyw.png

    not new, but finally ordered a variety pack to try out this brand

    I've tried all their flavors LOVE THEM!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    I bought these the other day. Haven't tried them yet but I hope they are good!
    LEBananaChocChip_515x515.png?itok=Q4iwJXbK
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    That Starbucks mocha frap looks amazing, sounds like something I would like. I decided against getting the unicorn one when that was out. What about the dragon one? Has anyone tried that?

    The dragon one is made with green tea so I have zero desire to, if you like green tea though I'm sure it's good!
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    yidq7rc24uyw.png

    not new, but finally ordered a variety pack to try out this brand

    I saw posts about using that in lil buff bakery cake mixes... you could probably use one in regular protein pancake mix though and have the same results, I'm curious to hear what you think of them!
    hgycta wrote: »
    [It's better than sucralose or aspartame definitely, but I like the taste of erythritol, monk fruit, and stevia more personally. Xylitol tastes bitter in my opinion, and I have a dog that will run quickly to anything I drop (I'm very messy) so I don't want to worry about trying to beat my dog to the ice cream if I drop any since xylitol is poisonous to animals

    I do too. In fact I bought a large bag of it to try in baking. Haven't done so yet, but I am hoping to do so soon.

    I bought Now Foods erythritol and haven't figured it out yet... it has a weird mouth cooling effect in recipes I try, and a frosting recipe I tried to make made me very nauseous and wasn't even remotely good. I think you have to use it with stevia or another sweetener, but if you find out the secret let me know because whenever other companies use erythritol I can't control myself!