vonzo Posts: 161
    Options
    January-ers
    Fresh Start '09
    The Nutritional Nutcases
    The Blubber Bashers
    The Obesity Obliteraters
    Lightweight for Lifers

Forget Liposuction And Burn (F.L.A.B for short :wink: )
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I had one PM'd to me, they'd like to remain anonymous :wink:

January-ers
    Fresh Start '09
    The Nutritional Nutcases
    The Blubber Bashers
    The Obesity Obliteraters
    Lightweight for Lifers
    Forget Liposuction And Burn (F.L.A.B for short wink )
    Shrinking Shamus
  • zano2008
    zano2008 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    How about Team "CAN D0!"-- if we set our minds on it we "Can DO" it. Remember "Jerry MacGuire" with "KWAN" "CAN DO" is our word, it means our team WILL. YOU WILL, because together we WILL reach our goals, you are all very special. ... GO Team ...always positive thoughts for you, Zano
  • adamk0324
    Options
    is ther anyway i could still join i have been lookin and u all seem so cool please
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Ok. THE NAME.

Some of us want to change each month (to like TEAM February-ers) and some of us want to leave it at TEAM January-ers. We need to vote. By Friday, we should decide. Either post your opinion here or send me a PM. If I hear nothing from some of you, the majority rules.

For now - STAY HERE!!! Or else. I come to your house and make you do a spin class..........twilight-zone.gif

Carry on.

NOOOOOOO:sad: No spinning! No spinning!
    I'm going to my happy place......................
  • lulubar
    Options
    is ther anyway i could still join i have been lookin and u all seem so cool please

We are cool!! And since you noticed, I think you should join us!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • lulubar
    Options
    How about Team "CAN D0!"-- if we set our minds on it we "Can DO" it. Remember "Jerry MacGuire" with "KWAN" "CAN DO" is our word, it means our team WILL. YOU WILL, because together we WILL reach our goals, you are all very special. ... GO Team ...always positive thoughts for you, Zano

That's a great one!! So positive - I likes it:bigsmile:
    Also like Freshstart and Lightweight for Lifers:happy:

You guys are good!
  • adamk0324
    Options

We are cool!! And since you noticed, I think you should join us!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    thanks so much i hope everyone else see that i am cool i would love to join and by the way i love the name CANN DO ( i think that is how it was spelled if not i still like that name) so what does everyone else think am i in?
  • lulubar
    Options
    Getfit - Sorry for your team's loss today:sad:

cmriverside - Congrats for your team's win:bigsmile:

I just watched for the fun of it - and it was a REALLY EXCITING fourth quarter:noway: Lots of fun!
  • zano2008
    zano2008 Posts: 90 Member
    Options

thanks so much i hope everyone else see that i am cool i would love to join and by the way i love the name CANN DO ( i think that is how it was spelled if not i still like that name) so what does everyone else think am i in?
    You are absolutely welcome to join, "CAN DO" can be our team name if you guys want it... it can be our mantra,...I'd say "POODLE" if you guys wanted, I'm a team player. I know success is ahead for our team...good thoughts always .....thirty seven pounds from the goall .... Zano
  • renayeb
    renayeb Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Go TEAM February-ers. I would love to join. I signed up today and I started my weightloss journey 1 week ago and have currently loss 6 lbs:blushing: . My current weight is 251 lbs.and I trying to hit 150 lbs by the end of August. I believe I can do it, I just would love to have others out there for motivation and support.:flowerforyou:
    I got your back girl, and the backs of the rest of you. :tongue: GO TEAM February-ers!!!:tongue:

141672.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,087 Member
    Options
    January-ers
    Fresh Start '09
    The Nutritional Nutcases
    The Blubber Bashers
    The Obesity Obliteraters
    Lightweight for Lifers
    Forget Liposuction And Burn (F.L.A.B for short )
    Shrinking Shamus
    Can Do
    THE Team

Awesome, guys! I like the positive ones, like Fresh Start 09 & Lightweight For Lifers. I'm really liking "Can Do" so far. I'm adding "THE Team" speedmetal.gif

Keep 'em comin' :happy:
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

:huh: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome aboard!! :flowerforyou:
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    January-ers
    Fresh Start '09
    The Nutritional Nutcases
    The Blubber Bashers
    The Obesity Obliteraters
    Lightweight for Lifers
    Shrinking Shamus
    Can Do
    THE Team
    The Reducers
    Slimming Mini's
    Flab Fighters Alliance (FFA)
    Motivating Friends
    Team Body Shapers
    Body Balancing Buddies

• FletcherChic
    Options
    January-ers
    Fresh Start '09
    The Nutritional Nutcases
    The Blubber Bashers
    The Obesity Obliteraters
    Lightweight for Lifers
    Shrinking Shamus
    Can Do
    THE Team

Awesome, guys! I like the positive ones, like Fresh Start 09 & Lightweight For Lifers. I'm really liking "Can Do" so far. I'm adding "THE Team" speedmetal.gif

Keep 'em comin' :happy:

i like "THE team"...it's short, it's simple, to the point...we can keep it going for many more months (instead of changing it every 30 days), and it's just cool!...plus techinically for those who think the word "the" is kinda lame it could stand for.....

The Healthy Eaters team
    The Healthy Exercisers team
    To Hell (with) Everybody team ( ha ha ha - j/k)
    Trying Hard Everyday team

it's too early for me to think of anymore, but you get the idea :wink:
  • Wolfena
    Options
    I like T.H.E. Team (Trying Hard Everyday is my choice) best so far!

"Can Do" is also OK, but not my favorite.
  • mandersen16
    Options

But of Course! Join in the fun!
  • mandersen16
    Options
    I like THE team. That sounds awesome!

I like the blubber blasters too, that sounds funny!
  • vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    Options
    I like T.H.E. Team (Trying Hard Everyday is my choice) best so far!

"Can Do" is also OK, but not my favorite.

oooo I'm liking that top one!!! :drinker:
  • Wolfena
    Options
    I like THE team. That sounds awesome!

I like the blubber blasters too, that sounds funny!

hahaha - Blubber Blasters is even better than Blubber Bashers! That's my second favorite :smile: