Swiss roll

Options

Replies

• fattyjolynn
    fattyjolynn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yeah I ran for an hour already. But I just can't help thinking about it. Is it really 300 calories?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Yeah I ran for an hour already. But I just can't help thinking about it. Is it really 300 calories?

No, it's 875.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    There's another post about a brown swiss roll posted by J1995. What's up with the swiss rolls?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    Options

No, it's 875.

875.23*

Sorry, miscalculated the crumbs around the edge!
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    I just am breaking down so badly now. I don't want to gain any weight

Dear person: there is no need to dispair. Keep calm and on program if you want to lose weight. Just put something in your log that's close. MFP seems to list a Swiss roll as 270kcals. Just put it in.

It's the average deficit over many days that counts. Sometimes, we all feel the need to indulge.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    1. Green? Seriously? Why would anyone do that to a Swiss roll? This Swiss girl is a smidgen upset about that....
    2. Why would you freak out about a one-time occurrence? Log your best estimate and be better prepared for random hunger attacks the next time.

I had a matcha swiss roll that was divine, and green. Don't knock it till you try it!
  • fattyjolynn
    Options

No, it's 875.

Please don't kid me legit
  • fattyjolynn
    Options

No, it's 875.

It's around 300-350 calories. Swiss rolls are in the mfp database as several people have already started

I am just really scared so I didn't finish the entire thing. I took 60% and threw the rest away.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

No, it's 875.

It's around 300-350 calories. Swiss rolls are in the mfp database as several people have already started

I am just really scared so I didn't finish the entire thing. I took 60% and threw the rest away.

So 60% of 300. Do the math. And, seriously, LET IT GO!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    Options

No, it's 875.

Feeling a bit green around the gills?
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    1. Green? Seriously? Why would anyone do that to a Swiss roll? This Swiss girl is a smidgen upset about that....
    2. Why would you freak out about a one-time occurrence? Log your best estimate and be better prepared for random hunger attacks the next time.

I had a matcha swiss roll that was divine, and green. Don't knock it till you try it!

Well matcha is something else entirely... and would not look like that... thing? The matcha cupcakes I make don't look poisonous green...

But even then I'm not sure I could do that to a Swiss roll... :anguished:

Disclosure: I grew up on my Grandmother's home-baked Swiss rolls... There's no changing this girl.
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    This is a different swiss roll than is pictured in the other thread? So did you eat 60% of two rolls? You are going to go to he'll of course.
  • fattyjolynn
    Options
    cross2bear wrote: »
    This is a different swiss roll than is pictured in the other thread? So did you eat 60% of two rolls? You are going to go to he'll of course.

No I ate 60% of this