5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?

Replies

• DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    Good morning! I can't believe it's already April 20th! Keep on track and do your best to get some walking in or other exercise. I bought a exercise peddler to use in front of the TV. I love it. I can get 30 minutes in while I watch a program. It was under $40 too!
    Dana in Arkansas
  • fightorflight12
    fightorflight12 Posts: 39 Member
    All these transformations are SO inspiring! I hope I can be like this one day! Ahhhhhhhh fist bump to all of you beautiful women! <3
  • Landofkim
    Landofkim Posts: 89 Member
    Wow! What an achievement ! You look amazing . What was your regime?
  • Kimmber45
    Kimmber45 Posts: 6 Member
    Following*
  • stephhcharlenee
    stephhcharlenee Posts: 26 Member
    I just want to be 5'8"

It's not all it's cracked up to be. I have trouble finding pants. I'm too tall for Regular length and too short for Tall lengths. So I have to end up buying 2 pairs of the same pants...one for flats and one for heels. My dream height is 5'10".

This. This is my life!

Also girls: shoes?!

I'm a size 9 but I had awful flat feet so need insoles with arch support which take me up to a 10! For this reason I can't by womens shoes off the high street often. I seldom find a 10 in brantanno, and sometimes in shoe zone but they're so cheap they ruin after a month,especially with the added pressure from the supports pushing out width ways. Trainers, I buy the flat est mens trainers I can and add my supports. Even the trainers designed to have high arches aren't high enough.
    Any one know of websites good for shoes? Also shoes that don't have ridiculous heels? Like I'm a size 9, 5'11.5 (so basically 6ft!) - I do not need to have a 3 inch heel on every pair of shoes I buy! ! !
  • CarlydogsMom
    CarlydogsMom Posts: 645 Member
    I just want to be 5'8"

It's not all it's cracked up to be. I have trouble finding pants. I'm too tall for Regular length and too short for Tall lengths. So I have to end up buying 2 pairs of the same pants...one for flats and one for heels. My dream height is 5'10".

Hah, never thought about that! I'm sure that's frustrating. I'm 5'10"; most "tall" length pants are 34" inseam and for me, they're about one inch too short! I do find that some "tall" pants are 36" which are a hair too long, but I'll take that problem any day.

I'm a thrift-store junkie and do most of my clothes shopping at thrifts, Savers, etc. and I've found some incredible yoga pants (super tall) and occasionally jeans there, for a few bucks. One time found a brand-new pair of tall Athletas, tags on and all. At least for tall people, it's easy to shop for jeans, I just walk along the rack of hanging jeans looking for ones that are noticeably longer. The new way of hanging them (clipped on hangers along the side of the pant) stinks!
  • DanaReel180
    Regarding pants and shoes, I really like Dressbarn clothing. They have nice clothes, well made and true to size. I'm 5'10" and average fits well. I like Clarks shoes because they do have comfortable flats and Mary Janes. I get my tennies from the New Balance store or if I see them elsewhere. I have orthotics and have to get size 11's. I'm 68 and after buying cheap shoes and paying for it by painful feet and squished toes, I buy the best I can around $75-$150. I have bought a pair of beautiful Naot's for $200. They were metallic bronze Mary Janes with cute cut-outs thru the leather. I felt guilty spending so much since my hubby is so frugal!! But I had a lot of comments on those shoes.
    Dana in Arkansas
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    ktfranke wrote: »
    I'm 5'7! Started out at 165lbs and now weigh 130!

You look fantastic! Can I ask what you set your daily calorie intake limit at? TIA
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Regarding pants and shoes, I really like Dressbarn clothing. They have nice clothes, well made and true to size. I'm 5'10" and average fits well. I like Clarks shoes because they do have comfortable flats and Mary Janes. I get my tennies from the New Balance store or if I see them elsewhere. I have orthotics and have to get size 11's. I'm 68 and after buying cheap shoes and paying for it by painful feet and squished toes, I buy the best I can around $75-$150. I have bought a pair of beautiful Naot's for $200. They were metallic bronze Mary Janes with cute cut-outs thru the leather. I felt guilty spending so much since my hubby is so frugal!! But I had a lot of comments on those shoes.
    Dana in Arkansas

I am a huge Dress Barn fan!! I love their work pants and skirts.
  • DanaReel180
    Corlyiris. Great job! Keep on tracking. It really makes you conscious of what you are eating. I just started 2 months ago and lost 15 lbs a total of 31 since June 2016. Now I'm really with it! I'm 263 now and what to lose about 80 more.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!