~*Sexy for Christmas*~

Options

Replies

• cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    i'm starting a new plan of attack this week. having a big breakfast, medium lunch and small dinner. still staying within my calories just distributing them dfiferently through out the day and trying to reduce carbs at dinner.lets see if this works for me :)
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options

Thanks Tameko, i put my weight loss goal at 1/2 and it gave me 1290 to eat and a 250 deficit , i also burned 483 cals through exercise, i would like to be 500 deficit in total , so i should eat back half my exercise cals to lose 1 pound a week , am i right ?

yeah that's what I would do - its a little more work but I think targetting 500 calorie deficits daily makes sense - so you shuold eat about 230 calories on a day like that one.
  • Hirundo
    Hirundo Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Im 225 lbs and my minigoal for Christmas is 199.9 !
    Hope im not too late and still can join the group !
  • sparrows7
    sparrows7 Posts: 59
    Options
    i'm starting a new plan of attack this week. having a big breakfast, medium lunch and small dinner. still staying within my calories just distributing them dfiferently through out the day and trying to reduce carbs at dinner.lets see if this works for me :)
    I think that is a really good idea. Different people respond to calories differently throughout the day. Hope this works for you.
  • kimnfrosty5
    kimnfrosty5 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I wanna be in too..... this i my first post ever.

CW 181
    GW 140
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Came down with some type of stomach bug Friday and carried over to yesterday. Hope its over with now. Ready to get back to working out. We had friends over for a BBQ and enjoyed our selfs. Only down part is she is 3 months prego. Happy for her but I wish it was me in her place or be in the same place. In time it will be my time and weight loss can't hinder it.
  • epalone2
    epalone2 Posts: 8
    Options
    I don't eat my exercise calories, but I do allow myself to splurge on weekends. I figure 2 days out of the week isn't super bad as long as I don't over due it! So far I have lost 6 lbs! Hope this helps you!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am in for this....weigh in is 242

Pam aka Cherubcrnp
  • themurph8910
    themurph8910 Posts: 124
    Options
    ok so totally got on the scale this morning and weighed 176...no idea how i gained back 3 pounds but hopefully it will be gone next week (sorry for the delay we had major things going on this weekend at work and most of my time was spent there)
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Week 2 weigh in ... 167!!!!! Amazingly lost 2.8 pounds this week! Hooyah!!
  • ashley26704
    ashley26704 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Week 2 weigh, 155.
  • beautynthalight
    beautynthalight Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    sorry im late on the weigh in...312... up two but down 10 inches..so yay i guess???:indifferent:
  • DancezChick
    Options
    I'm deff in!!!!!!
  • xcbballuver
    xcbballuver Posts: 186
    Options
    :sad: im still not on the spreadsheat
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I'll get to you monday weigh ins and late joiners. Sorry I am slow, I need sleeeeeep... I'll do it tomorrow probably.

How're people doing with the situp challenge if you're still doing that? I did mine tonight and I continue to be impressed with how perfectly the next day's reps are set - its always just enough that the last 2 of the big set in the middle are rough,and then the last set I baaaarrrely make it to the Max.
  • amclark37
    amclark37 Posts: 19
    Options
    Count me in....Christmas is my goal too!
  • TrueCowboysFan
    Options
    Sounds great.
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Tameko2 I agree about the sit ups challenge- everyday I see the numbers and think 'no way I can do that many!!' but then I do get through it, just...
    Hard work but will stick with it!!
  • risaiz
    risaiz Posts: 47
    Options
    This week is week 2 of the sit-up challenge for me. I have to admit that it is very challenging for me, but by the end my abs are burning and tired and all I can do is smile because I can't wait to have firm abs for once in my life. It's a great challenge! I love it :)
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    So I was on the spreadsheet and then disappeared. I weighed in and everything so not sure what happened...