Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    People who merge onto the freeway slowly.

The commute to work. The traffic just seems to be getting worse every year in my town.
  • lqqkingatu
    lqqkingatu Posts: 3,080 Member
    Options
    In a neighborhood of detached single family homes, isn't it common courtesy to leave the space in front for that home?

I am constantly being overrun by inconsiderate neighbors. One morning, a kid was working on his car right smack in front of my house in my only spot. They have a 3 car garage and driveway!!

Can't even count how many times!!!!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    The fact that I thought I was making a thing of mini ravioli and it turns out it also had meatballs in it. WTF!
  • norahkathleen
    norahkathleen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    mispronunciation of the word nuclear
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Wait, you don't like nuke-u-lar power? What about bombs?
    mispronunciation of the word nuclear
    Wait, you don't like nuke-u-lar power? What about bombs?
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    People at car shows that run their flytrap like they did something awesome to their car, except all the mods were paid for & installed by someone else. Nothing more than a wallet wielder rolling in a stickered up pavement princess car.
  • Nikitazilla
    Nikitazilla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    When people insist on having their apples cut up. Come on, just eat the dang thing whole and get it over with! Arrrgghh!
  • neilhoopy
    neilhoopy Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    People who don't like people who cut up there apples...aghhhhhhh
  • linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    Borrowers who don't return things
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I live in North America, where we drive on the right side of the road. This practice should also extend to which side of the sidewalk and hallway we walk on, as well as which side of the doorway we enter or exit through. The right side is the right side. Under this system, the people moving in the opposite direction walk on the right side as well, so theoretically, no one has to stop, veer, or dodge out of the way. There is no confusion. There is no awkwardness. There is no annoyance. Order. Manners. Efficiency. Please consider doing this, it makes the world a better place.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    People that drive like *kitten* and are oblivious to their surroundings.
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    I live in North America, where we drive on the right side of the road. This practice should also extend to which side of the sidewalk and hallway we walk on, as well as which side of the doorway we enter or exit through. The right side is the right side. Under this system, the people moving in the opposite direction walk on the right side as well, so theoretically, no one has to stop, veer, or dodge out of the way. There is no confusion. There is no awkwardness. There is no annoyance. Order. Manners. Efficiency. Please consider doing this, it makes the world a better place.

This has deteriorated over the years
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    The more I read this thread the more stuff I thought of. So this is about to make me seem like an irrationally angry person in general but here we go:

- People who leave shopping carts just any-the-*kitten*-where in the parking lot
    - People who do not understand doorway etiquette: let someone come out before you try to go in
    - People who walk SLOW AF in a parking lot when there's a car behind them and don't get out of the way
    - People who will drive up the shoulder of the road in a traffic jam or in a turn lane then force their way back into traffic
    - People with no sense of personal responsibility or accountability

I think I could've lumped all this under bad manners.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    czvanut wrote: »
    The more I read this thread the more stuff I thought of. So this is about to make me seem like an irrationally angry person in general but here we go:

- People who leave shopping carts just any-the-*kitten*-where in the parking lot
    - People who do not understand doorway etiquette: let someone come out before you try to go in
    - People who walk SLOW AF in a parking lot when there's a car behind them and don't get out of the way
    - People who will drive up the shoulder of the road in a traffic jam or in a turn lane then force their way back into traffic
    - People with no sense of personal responsibility or accountability

I think I could've lumped all this under bad manners.

To be fair, not on eof these would create anything other than completely rational anger.
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    The fact that beards are no fashionable makes me angry a little.
    I think, because I've had mine since the mid 90'S pretty much consistently.
    It's like my favourite band selling out and going commercial.

Oh - people who go to concerts but don't really like the artist. Like " Oh, I know these 30 seconds of this one song that did really well, so I'm going to go and stand around until they play that 1 tune "
    I mean, why does that annoy me? They pay for their ticket just like me, hell they may come away as genuine fans. But for some reason....
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    That should say the fact that beards are NOW fashionable
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    @BigDougie1211 You're right about the rational anger, but I guess the irrational part of it is that it will make me angry for, like, half the day.
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    @czvanut I can get fully on board with that.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Green Day makes me irrationally angry.

"George Bush makes us so angry, grrrrrr, rage, punk rock, American Idiot!".

Barrack Obama's Presidency - crickets.

"Donald Trump makes us so angry, grrrrrr, rage, no Trump, no KKK!."

Seriously, like this country was just so perfect 2008-2016 that Green Day found nothing to protest, lol.
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    Green Day makes me irrationally angry.

"George Bush makes us so angry, grrrrrr, rage, punk rock, American Idiot!".

Barrack Obama's Presidency - crickets.

"Donald Trump makes us so angry, grrrrrr, rage, no Trump, no KKK!."

Seriously, like this country was just so perfect 2008-2016 that Green Day found nothing to protest, lol.

Greenday just make me unhappy because they aren't very good.
    To be fair, I'm fully on board with that whole no KKK thing.