True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I drank way too much this weekend.
    On a different note, I could use really good sex.
    On a different, different note the guy who stole my truck is on trial starting today.

1 and 2, I agree.
    3. I hope he gets what he deserves and you can close that chapter!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I drank way too much this weekend.
    On a different note, I could use really good sex.
    On a different, different note the guy who stole my truck is on trial starting today.

I wish I could have drank.
    Anyone who disagrees with this is just batshit crazy! That should be on the top of anyone's priority list.
    I hope for a good outcome (for you, not him).
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I confess: I'm not a professional caddy or anything.... but I think Tiger Woods probably should've used a driver.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I confess: I'm not a professional caddy or anything.... but I think Tiger Woods probably should've used a driver.

tip your waitress!
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about burning down the shed in my back yard. I've found 3 snakes in there :s
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about burning down the shed in my back yard. I've found 3 snakes in there :s

Lol..I'll come save you :*
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options

burrrn.

oh and ask @Girl_With_Muscles_ apparently there's some naked fire dances she'll do for a fee.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I just spilled something very personal to my MFP friends because it was easier to tell people while remaining somewhat anonymous than to talk to close family and friends.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    Sometimes I check my heart rate on my Fitbit during intimate moments to make sure I'm "working" hard enough.

I find this awesome! Lol
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess that while I've struggled with comfort eating over the last six weeks, I have not given in to the urge to drink to numb the pain. The only drinks I've had have been on one night, and were for celebration not sadness. This is a big deal for me.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    Sometimes I check my heart rate on my Fitbit during intimate moments to make sure I'm "working" hard enough.

I've been thinking about getting one of these. Now I have another reason!

I confess that I like watching my boss screw up.
  • weesmallmamma
    weesmallmamma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I ate healthy for a week and lost 5 lbs. Then proceeded to binge eat for last week. Don't know why i'm self sabbotaging.
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I confess I had Halo Top Cookie Dough last night and ended up seeking out all the cookie dough pieces. I don't know what to do with what's left :neutral:
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    I ate healthy for a week and lost 5 lbs. Then proceeded to binge eat for last week. Don't know why i'm self sabbotaging.

This is often the result of an unsustainable diet or radical changes. Try a smaller deficit for a week with less drastic changes.
  • weesmallmamma
    weesmallmamma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    @MrStabbems that's what I'm trying out this week.
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    I confess I'm frustrated cause my muscle ups and strict hand stand push ups are going no where and the best coaches over here are all in Spain so I'm on my own

rings or bar?
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that life, and maybe partially MFP, have made me really doubt people. I used to think I was a good judge of character yet I keep being proven wrong

Ditto. You think someone is genuinely good and they show they aren't. Kinda makes you lose all hope in humanity.