A little like a dating website...

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I don't state a personal thing at all - not married, single, gay, straight, asexual, notta.... It's a mystery *LOL* because it's not pertinent to how large my butt is.... or maybe it is?? hrmmmm.... :tongue:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Well, helllllllllllllo ladies.

hasselhoff.jpg
    OMG!!
    Is that LEATHER?!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I don't care what any of you say, I am here to help track my progress on this journey. It was not my intent to come here a find someone to date, I am married and love being married but I also don't fell there is anything nothing wrong with having fun and joking around or even harmless flirting.

Now for all of you complaining that you never got any of those kind of messages..... creepy messages and invites are coming your way... ;)
  • mk820
    mk820 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My pic is that cute little white round head. I also admit to being 54............
    not much happening
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I don't care what any of you say, I am here to help track my progress on this journey. It was not my intent to come here a find someone to date, I am married and love being married but I also don't fell there is anything nothing wrong with having fun and joking around or even harmless flirting.

Now for all of you complaining that you never got any of those kind of messages..... creepy messages and invites are coming your way... ;)

LOL love it ;)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I get those, too. *shakes head in disgust*

I don't. :angry:
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I don't get those. It seems I am not the shagging type. My husband would beg to differ. *wink*
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Wait... What?!?! I thought this WAS a dating site!!!!.... ohhhhhh .....Diet... Diet site.... CRAPOLA!!!

That's what I was here for.. now I'm confused.
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    had a guy hit on me because he's into feet! ugh!
    PMSL...... bleh lol

uhhh....huh?! What on Earth is PMSL?! I'm so confused
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options

LOLLLLL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I don't get those. It seems I am not the shagging type. My husband would beg to differ. *wink*

you're totally shaggable ;-)
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Hrmmm... just observing, but it seems almost a little meat market-esque here at MFP. I've been getting some random messages from people "Wanting to get to know each other better" which I'm pretty sure is code for "Shag like rotweillers." Then again, I'm not really in touch with the things kids say these days so I could be way off :huh:

Cheers :drinker:

Ew I got this recently. Not cool. In saying that,

Anyone wanna exchange numbers/email/facebook/skype? Single, cute, ready to mingle.

Rawr.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    OMG!!
    Is that LEATHER?!

You noticed the...jacket?
  • sunkisses
    Options
    What about marriage proposals? Are they ok? I've gotten 2 of them in the past couple of weeks. There was no ring or anything, but I mean, they seemed legit.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options

you're totally shaggable ;-)

That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day. :P
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I don't get those here either.
    I wonder if I should be relieved that I'm not thought of as a low-self-esteem-sure-thing or insulted that I'm not hot enough to garner interest.
  • sunkisses
    Options
    OMG!!
    Is that LEATHER?!

You noticed the...jacket?
    Oh I noticed the full-body pubes, too.
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I wish I got some messages like that! It would totally boost my self esteem! I'd be like realllly???? and giggling as I press delete. I wouldn't want to actually like..."be friends" but just knowing a random guy found me cute or attractive instead of nasty and gross....make my day!!!!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

LMFAO!!!!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options

You are shaggalisious my little "CornMuffin" ;)