True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I want to take a nap. Who wants to be my snuggle bunny?
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I just ate a lot of onions. I don't think I'm doing myself any favors in meeting any ladies this afternoon ;)
    You never know, you might meet another onion gormandizer or lover of garlic this way. There's always a chance.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I just ate a lot of onions. I don't think I'm doing myself any favors in meeting any ladies this afternoon ;)

^apparently onions increase sex drive and erection quality. I don't know if that'll help you or not lol
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    I confess I want to take a nap. Who wants to be my snuggle bunny?

Sign me up for that class
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I always cook with a ton of onions and garlic... add a little green pepper and olive oil and/or butter for sauteeing and you have one of my favorite smells.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Me too. I have to use garlic more than onions though because my wife hates them, well she hates their texture mostly.
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »

^apparently onions increase sex drive and erection quality. I don't know if that'll help you or not lol

Well isn't that quite the curse dammit! The very thing that makes me potent discourages contact!

And with an erection and no where to put it....god is cruel. God is probably female.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I'm a little freaked out right now. I just got an email from the lady in charge of running a local farmer's market inviting me to have a table there for the skin care stuff I like to make (and sometimes people buy). She said I would be the only one there with that kind of product, and thinks I'd be a good addition. I've never done that kinda thing before and that market can be pretty busy.

I told her I'd do it. Yikes.

Remember us when you're rich and famous.

Ha. If my lip balm and sugar scrubs make me rich and famous, I'll buy you a new bowling ball. :)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm a little freaked out right now. I just got an email from the lady in charge of running a local farmer's market inviting me to have a table there for the skin care stuff I like to make (and sometimes people buy). She said I would be the only one there with that kind of product, and thinks I'd be a good addition. I've never done that kinda thing before and that market can be pretty busy.

Ha. If my lip balm and sugar scrubs make me rich and famous, I'll buy you a new bowling ball. :)

I want a dishwasher.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Well isn't that quite the curse dammit! The very thing that makes me potent discourages contact!

And with an erection and no where to put it....god is cruel. God is probably female.

I am totally laughing at this conversation.
  • MrStabbems
    edited June 2017
    Options

Would then God be instead Goddess?

not necessarily. God isn't really gender specific, i don't think we have a male only word, yet we have a female only one. It's odd. I checked it out after it came up the other day. Also it only really seems to apply to certain methodologies.

I'm not talking norse, greek etc here im talking the ol' big G of Christianity etc
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I want a dishwasher.

Like an actual dish washing machine? Or a hired hot guy to come wash your dishes?
  • FeraFilia
    Options

not necessarily. God isn't really gender specific, i don't think we have a male only word, yet we have a female only one. It's odd. I checked it out after it came up the other day. Also it only really applies to certain methodologies.

I'm not talking norse, greek etc here im talking the ol' big G of Christianity etc

My husband was taught in seminary to refer to God (the Father, not Jesus) as God, the Lord, or other non gender specific titles rather than gender specific pronouns.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    She meant me.

I'll accept your offer if you cook and only wear an apron while doing so.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    She meant me.

How much is this going to cost me?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    She meant me.

@BowlingForHollars Name your price cupcake
  • MrStabbems
    Options

not necessarily. God isn't really gender specific, i don't think we have a male only word, yet we have a female only one. It's odd. I checked it out after it came up the other day. Also it only really applies to certain methodologies.

My husband was taught in seminary to refer to God (the Father, not Jesus) as God, the Lord, or other non gender specific titles rather than gender specific pronouns.

Yep i read this the other night but i found in hard to work into that post. I was kinda negating my own point by saying god is probably female only to then go on to say god is neither.

Interestingly the word Lord is primarily a male term, although maybe not in the religious context. It is however hard to argue the connotation it carries.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    She meant me.

@BowlingForHollars Name your price cupcake

It would only take a peanut butter cup blizzard for me to cook naked for you, sweet tits.