True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I have false expectations because of p0rn.

If you haven't thrown a bottle of baby oil all over you, you're not coming in.

I know right! Talk about getting someone's hopes up!

Gets more than my hopes up.

Touche!
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I just had a job interview and I think it went well.
    We laughed a lot and joked around. I would fit in perfectly. I want the job!! So I'm gonna call them tomorrow and ask when I start :D

I have another interview tomorrow with another company but when I talked with he HR team there they didn't get my jokes so I dot want that job at all lol

I'm thinking I might as well apply for a flight attendant job today. I'm fun, I'm fit and I smile a lot. So why not?? Might be fun.

Good luck!! A flight attendant sounds amazing!! I'm too fat to be one :lol:
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I'm a little freaked out right now. I just got an email from the lady in charge of running a local farmer's market inviting me to have a table there for the skin care stuff I like to make (and sometimes people buy). She said I would be the only one there with that kind of product, and thinks I'd be a good addition. I've never done that kinda thing before and that market can be pretty busy.

I told her I'd do it. Yikes.

congrats! take an opportunity like that a run with it! ya never know where it might lead
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm a little freaked out right now. I just got an email from the lady in charge of running a local farmer's market inviting me to have a table there for the skin care stuff I like to make (and sometimes people buy). She said I would be the only one there with that kind of product, and thinks I'd be a good addition. I've never done that kinda thing before and that market can be pretty busy.

Sounds like a good opportunity to make money doing something you enjoy. I don't think you'll regret it :)
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    My mini-me asked me if the siren that's going off this morning was "The Purge" siren. I looked at her straight into her eyes and said "YES"

I confess messing with kids is what makes my day just a little brighter :D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    My mini-me asked me if the siren that's going off this morning was "The Purge" siren. I looked at her straight into her eyes and said "YES"

Haha! Totally something I would do.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

yeah, you have to jump on that opportunity.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »

congrats! take an opportunity like that a run with it! ya never know where it might lead

Oh my god Mandy that is AMAZING!! Congratulations

Sounds like a good opportunity to make money doing something you enjoy. I don't think you'll regret it :)

This is fantastic! Run with it girl!
    lstrat115 wrote: »

You were asked for a reason. Go for it! And congratulations!

Thank you all for the votes of confidence!

I'm actually pretty excited about it when I get past the annoying voice telling me nobody will buy it and if they do they won't like it.

I just ordered a credit card reader for my phone. :)
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »

Oh my god Mandy that is AMAZING!! Congratulations

This is fantastic! Run with it girl!
    lstrat115 wrote: »

You were asked for a reason. Go for it! And congratulations!

Thank you all for the votes of confidence!

I'm actually pretty excited about it when I get past the annoying voice telling me nobody will buy it and if they do they won't like it.

I just ordered a credit card reader for my phone. :)

That little voice is important. It keeps our feet on the ground. Even if you dont sell tons its an experience, its fun, its worthwhile.

remember nothing ventured, nothing gained.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

Haha! Totally something I would do.

Mine would immediately turn on each other and one would die. I guarantee it.

Actually now that you say that, mine would too. And it would be the 8 year old taking out the 15 year old.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm always a little surprised when someone says something nice about me.

My new mission in life is to help you see what everyone else here sees. I'm recruiting @Motorsheen to this job as well and I know @_dixiana_ is already on it

I'm there with you, I damn sure am.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Very cool!!
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options

Awesome! You've got this!
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I confess I'm always a little surprised when someone says something nice about me.

My new mission in life is to help you see what everyone else here sees. I'm recruiting @Motorsheen to this job as well and I know @_dixiana_ is already on it

I'm there with you, I damn sure am.

@Girl_With_Muscles_ @_dixiana_ @Motorsheen

You three are too much. <3
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    I have been to about 2 funerals/year on average since I was 6 years old... some years 4 or more...

Me too! I tend to attract death for some reason! Crazy I know!
  • FeraFilia
    Options

yeah, you have to jump on that opportunity.

Very cool!!

Awesome! You've got this!

Thanks! :)