LOSE 55 POUNDS BY CHRISTMAS!! June - December!! Who's with me??

Options

Replies

• Robin_Kaye
    Robin_Kaye Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My name is Robin and I live in FL. I need some serious motivation, so feel free to add me on MFP and FitBit ( //fitbit.com/user/55MHDF ).

SW June 6: 256
    GW Christmas: 200
  • LeanFitLisa
    LeanFitLisa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am in NW Arkansas

SW: 261
    GW ( Christmas 2017) 194

A little ambitious.... but what the heck!

• thehappyelf1
    thehappyelf1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me In! Im in Florida !

SW: jun. 256.6
    GW: (Christmas 2017). 199

I guess its doable! B)
  • armeaka86
    armeaka86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wanna lose 55-75 pounds by Christmas!!! :smiley: and I am curious as to how many people would like that to be their goal for this year!! We are almost to the 6 months until Christmas!!

Who's with me??? Add me and let's be friends and make this happen! (Name is amanda)
    I have a goal by November so good luck.
  • ILivSD
    ILivSD Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Aggressive Goal for sure, would love to tag along. Finally got my life straight enough to dedicate Money, Time and Effort to my self and my Health. Hope to learn and share with you all.
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Massillon, OH
    SW: 255.2
    CW: 201.0
    GW: 135.0

• JuneAnneB
    JuneAnneB Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to do that also. I do need some additional motivation
  • Cifucanguess
    Cifucanguess Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, even though I'm late. Would love to lose 50 lbs but would take a 30 lb weight loss (5 lbs a month)

6/6: 225
    6/13:
    6/20
    6/27
    7/4: (goal: 220)
    7/11
    7/18
    7/25
    8/8: (goal 215)
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this callenge.

Returning to MFP after dealing with the death of my mom. I've gained about 35 lbs. I'd like to lose it again plus more. I have 49.2 lbs to lose in total to reach my goal of 140 lbs.

I'm in British Columbia, Canada. Female, 48 yrs old, 5'3".

I just lost my Mom April 9, 2017. I hope that you are doing okay. I have my good days and my bad days.
  • singoldsby
    singoldsby Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this! I am in Massachusetts and I have around 80lbs to lose. I would love to lose 55 (would put me around 176), but I swear I am the slowest loser. I would be happy if it was even half that, but I am definitely game for trying to make it more.
  • losttogain
    losttogain Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose that much by christmas - I'm not ready to start back at the gym yet, but I'm slowly working on it!
  • diiartejess
    diiartejess Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Working on it
  • Karoger87
    Karoger87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    CatchMom13 wrote: »
    I'd like to join this callenge.

Returning to MFP after dealing with the death of my mom. I've gained about 35 lbs. I'd like to lose it again plus more. I have 49.2 lbs to lose in total to reach my goal of 140 lbs.

I'm in British Columbia, Canada. Female, 48 yrs old, 5'3".

I just lost my Mom April 9, 2017. I hope that you are doing okay. I have my good days and my bad days.

I have been going through the same. I lost my mom in August 2016. And around that time I was doing pretty well with eating even though things were hectic. I lost 16 lbs. But gained nearly all of it back because I've been eating bad. I've finally gotten back to cooking real food and I cut out almost all processed food and sugar.
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to loose 60lbs buy Christmas!
  • Liane8
    Liane8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes! Let's do it!!
  • tincamarie
    tincamarie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Woohoo. Just worked out how to post a reply. Tina, from Inverness, Highlands, Scotland. 254lbs, goal 140lbs. Under 200lbs by New Year, yes please. Anyone can send me a friends request, especially if local :-) xx I'll post on Mondays with weekly results. Gooooo everyone xx
  • MRYELNS
    MRYELNS Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I'm in IL at the moment and have a goal to loose 45lbs anything over that would be fantastic.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Well, 45-50 for me, in California, but yeah I'm in!
    Finsl goal is 130 lbs
  • Aljoneshop
    Aljoneshop Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me me me!
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options

June 28/17
    June 21/17
    June 14/17
    June 7/17 189.6

Ok here's me.
    I hope to manage 40 lbs by Christmas which makes an average of just over 1.5 lbs/wk.
    Starting weight 199 lbs.
    Challenge start 190 lbs.
    Challenge finish 150 lbs. here's hoping.
    Cheers to all and here we go!
    Tracy