Started JM 30 Day Shred today, anyone else?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Did L2 D4 today! I get much more puffed on this level, like I am literally panting for breath! But am defo getting stronger on the planks, am gonna try really hard to improve my v raises over next 3 days, that's gonna be my focus!
  • sigsone
    sigsone Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 7 complete.
    - becka63 that's the way to do it... focus! J raised the bar with level 2 but we can do this!
    - dusty have a safe and enjoyable trip, look forward to seeing you back. congrats on the weight loss :bigsmile:
  • becka63
    Options
    L2 D5 done!!

Bit gutted as I'm away tomorrow until Friday, so will have a 4 day break before completing L2 :frown:

Instead of taking the DVD & weights, I've written down some of the moves so IF I feel like it, I can do a modified workout!

Was going to continue with the 100 push ups programme
    And...

30 sec push ups
    60 sec v raises & chair squats (without weights)

30 sec jumping jacks
    30 sec boxing

60 sec bicycle crunches

30 sec walking push ups
    60 sec side lunges with should raises (without weights)

30 sec plank jacks
    30 sec jump rope

60 sec oblique crunches

Bit modified and not as long, but hopefully I'll do something whilst away!

Catch you all on Saturday!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i did my first 30 DS workout last night. wow. she really does kick your butt. i couldn't find my small hand weights so i did it weightless but i'm going to find my weights for tonight. i can't wait to feel and see results like all you other ROCKSTARS out there!!!!
  • SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 6, level 1 this morning and I'm amazed at how much easier it's gotten after only 6 days! I was about to die the first day! I even incorporated my 8lb weights back in today! I'm super pumped to get through this week and move on to level 2 and these dreaded planks I keep reading about :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 6, level 1 this morning and I'm amazed at how much easier it's gotten after only 6 days! I was about to die the first day! I even incorporated my 8lb weights back in today! I'm super pumped to get through this week and move on to level 2 and these dreaded planks I keep reading about :)

^love your user name!!! :) that's my name too!
  • SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Options

^love your user name!!! :) that's my name too!

Haha thanks, lady! :)
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 15 L2 today. Halfway done! I had two days off because I was out of town. Glad I was back at it today because it would have been easy to skip today and then not get back to it today. It was hard after the break, but I know tomorrow will be better.
  • sigsone
    Options
    level 2 day 8 complete. two more days and then the fun begins lol! :laugh:
  • dezignz4u
    dezignz4u Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 1 completed ... hurt but didn't appear to be as bad as level 1 ... but those walking push up is a killer :) ... trying hard to hand in there ...
  • sigsone
    Options
    Level 2 day 9 is in the books!
  • kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Ok,, I nearly cried today. I've been doing Level 1 forever because I was going a day, then doing something else the next day. I have little tone/strength/stamina and I was still struggling with Level 1. Tonight, I tried Level 2 for the first time. I did as well as I could, but I was so upset. I am SO uncoordinated. I started and stopped the video and rewound it... ugh. It was SO sad. I broke a sweat, but I think it was more from frustration.
  • becka63
    Options
    Did L2 D6 today. Was tough after a four day break!

Never mind. Onwards and upwards.
  • becka63
    Options
    L2 D7 done. Only 3 more then up to L3!

L2 still kicks my butt totally though, I still take quite a few 5 sec breathers (usually literally to catch my breath or to hydrate!). Am enjoying it way more this time round!
  • becka63
    Options
    Hmmmm. Sense I'm the only one still checking in here!

Not gonna give up the shred, have 9 more days. Will look in on this thread occasionally, but will only post if it comes alive again.