True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I am one of those people that likes to change the topic away from something that has beaten to death. So what is everyone having for lunch?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I confess I am one of those people that likes to change the topic away from something that has beaten to death. So what is everyone having for lunch?

<3<3
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

something with jelly.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options

I'm sort of excited because I made this eggplant and zucchini curry. I'm also nervous because I've never had curry before and I hope I like it, because I made a *kitten*ton
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options

....I know what I'd LIKE to be having for lunch....but he's not here :wink:
    What are you having for lunch today?
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

:D
    Salad with chicken, strawberries, blueberries, pecans and feta. It is delicious and makes me feel like I am eating an overpriced meal from some fancy pants place

That sounds yummy!! Better than my salad.

something with jelly.

What flavor? Because that is important.
    angelxsss wrote: »

I'm sort of excited because I made this eggplant and zucchini curry. I'm also nervous because I've never had curry before and I hope I like it, because I made a *kitten*ton

Curry is delicious!!! I hope you like it!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Back to back Stanley cup champs!!! Running off about an hour of sleep this morning.

Congrats to Stanley and his cups for being the champ. I assume you are talking about competitive cup stacking?

giphy.gif

• cee134
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I have actually been giving this question serious thought. Brownies should not have nuts in them. However, if they do have nuts there is less of a chance that I will actually eat them, which is kinda what I need right now. But then again, brownies should always be eaten. It's a conundrum.

Thank you!
  • cee134
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

:D
    Salad with chicken, strawberries, blueberries, pecans and feta. It is delicious and makes me feel like I am eating an overpriced meal from some fancy pants place

I'm sorry you had to wear your fancy pants today.
  • LtGladden
    LtGladden Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I confess I only eat well during the week when people at work are watching. On the weekends, it's On Like Donkey Kong, then I have the nerve to be disappointed when I stall my weight loss.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I can be stubborn and dig my heels in on certain topics. But *kitten* it, i'll always do it and i'll always do it for the right reasons.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    LtGladden wrote: »
    I confess I only eat well during the week when people at work are watching. On the weekends, it's On Like Donkey Kong, then I have the nerve to be disappointed when I stall my weight loss.

Stop copying me!! LOL!! I do the same thing.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

gotta love Curry

stephen-curry-athlete-of-the-year600.jpg
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I am so freaking tired today!! :(
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling good and and I don't want this feeling to ever go away :smiley:
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I asked an Admin/Mod to ban me for a month as I found the forum too addictive, I have come back and nothing has changed. Well except now I don't know why I was addicted?
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options

I'd make you a sammich
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

A little afternoon delight... nothing wrong with that
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I had a bacon and sausage melt at subway. Don't judge me.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I had a bacon and sausage melt at subway. Don't judge me.

It's been so long since I've had Subway. No judgement... I want Subway now.