True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    True Story: I wear pasties all the time. I hate bras. I go completely without or wear pasties

I have no idea what pasties you are talking about but these are pasties in the UK. So now this is what I'm imagining :D
    l1mrzkoqb602.jpg

Oh god I love pasties

Me too. There was a newspaper article about a man who loved a pasty a little too much. I need to find that..

you mean the guy and the McChicken?
    No, there's more?! What happened to good old fashioned putting it in your mouth?

I can hear the laughter of dirty men misinterpreting your comment

D@mn, now I am a dirty man. lol

Aren't most men? :p

No, I think all men
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    True Story: I wear pasties all the time. I hate bras. I go completely without or wear pasties

I have no idea what pasties you are talking about but these are pasties in the UK. So now this is what I'm imagining :D
    l1mrzkoqb602.jpg

Oh god I love pasties

Me too. There was a newspaper article about a man who loved a pasty a little too much. I need to find that..

No, there's more?! What happened to good old fashioned putting it in your mouth?

some guy last year had sex with a McChicken from McDonalds. went live on Twitter with it if i remember right.

the memes were really great.

How do you even? He must like it rough.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    @SomebodyWakeUpHIcks I thought it might be you. Didn't want to embarrass you.
    @TeacupsAndToning yes!! I'm not sure how true it is, it's on the internet so it must be! Hilarious though. Poor Howard.
    @kace_kay yes! :#

Omg look at Greggs' twitter response to it:

6s7n4petwe2s.png

This comment :s
    u6w19l3m1vh2.png
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options

l1mrzkoqb602.jpg

Oh god I love pasties

:# fixed it.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    Ok, while I'm here derailing...

I confess I drowned a fly by accident the other day and cried for about a minute and 1/2.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

l1mrzkoqb602.jpg

Oh god I love pasties

No, there's more?! What happened to good old fashioned [ putting it in your mouth] ?

Good Afternoon!
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options

I thought we already made this pretty clear with frilly tacos. Y'all make it sound like it's a bad thing. LOL
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    I may or may not have made a big root beer float. And I don't drink soda but it's so good!!! Lol
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Well that got the mind wandering.
    Thanks. :)

Does that mean you are going to try out pasties? :p
    @Timshel_ this should happen and we should see evidence in the selfie thread!

l1mrzkoqb602.jpg

1.those are the best
    2. Those should completely replace bras. Good for when you need support, or when you need a snack
    Would make tasty implants too. Could be messy if someone bashed into you but they could put these in and then instead of stitching you up they put a zipper in. Then when you get a little hungry you've got snacks at the ready, then you replace the pasty and zip it back up.

I think I might be onto something...we need a name for this *kitten*!

bod pockets
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

l1mrzkoqb602.jpg

Oh god I love pasties

Was that the one where he wanted to sue because the pasty was too hot and he burned his junk?

Or has this happened more than once lol

Even Jim from American Pie knew to let the pastry get to room temperature. D'oh!

I found a photo

kexx5lrynrkc.png

What are they call it a bellend?
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

l1mrzkoqb602.jpg

Oh god I love pasties

Like loved with his penis?

Lol

I love you so much with my penis.
    I've known it since the day I met you, I knew I'd love you with my penis forever.
    I understand all love songs now, they don't say with their penis but I know, I know this to be true.

awesome line @kace_kay ...should have used that in my proposal. :lol:
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options

l1mrzkoqb602.jpg

Those are empanadas
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »

l1mrzkoqb602.jpg

Those are empanadas

Miner pies
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    I really need to go shopping but have no desire, someone just bring me food.
  • BigChief96
    BigChief96 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I confess my love for sweet baby rays BBQ sauce