Need to Lose 100 LBS -Robins Thread !

Options

Replies

• sand86802
    sand86802 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Monday check-in

This weekend has been so so for me. Went slightly over my calories saturday and binged on pizza sunday. It has been so hot in my appartment I didnt want to turn the stove on. Plus the last couple of weekends I have been staying in so I wouldnt walk as I want to rest my foot as much as possible. Well it is getting old already. I miss my long walks. I really really hope it is not broken because 6 weeks of immobilization (meaning basically being stuck at home) is going to drive me crazy. I feel restless already.

I am just getting frustrated by not being able to exercise. I need to buy some weight so that I can at least work in my arms.
  • RachaelPooh
    RachaelPooh Posts: 5,870 Member
    Options
    Helene, water jugs or canned foods can be used as hand weights. :wink: Really, anything that can be picked up; a dictionary/phonebook, a baby, a cat. :lol:
  • pinelopi22
    pinelopi22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Monday check-in: I was off plan for a week while on vacation, but I'm back on track today. Forgot to weigh myself this morning, but that's ok. I'll give myself a day or two on plan and maybe it'll make a slight difference on the scales. ;)

Happy Monday!
  • KATRENAJ
    KATRENAJ Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Jam. Congrats on the loss

I wish to start the weight challenge. I was 216.4 this morning. I'm on the 8 week blood sugar diet. It advocates fast weight loss

Katrena
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Monday Check-in ... my computer was down all of last week due to the bedroom being turned into a guest room with office space instead of an office. My heavens! Everything takes quadruple time longer to do than I estimate it will take. It took me over 4 days just to sort through and pack up the office 'stuff' ... and in the meantime the rest of the house became dumping-off grounds for the boxes and odd pieces of furniture I had to take out of the room. Thankfully, today my computer is back up and running and the room is completed .... except for bringing in all that stuff that has to find it's way back into the office furniture.

One really interesting, and very possitive, a lesson I learned .... I'm going to stay off the computer more even though it's back up and running. And that includes MFP, and FB. I kept track of the food I ate during the past week by writing the meals and snacks down in a notebook, but I won't be transferring them into MFP as it will take too long to do. And, this computer down has now broken my record for logging in to MFP ... oh well, records are meant to be broken, and new ones set.
  • goodreadsgal
    goodreadsgal Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    Just wondering if it is too late to join Challenge
  • jam5660
    jam5660 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Tuesday goal: to hit my challenge goal weight this week.(saw I was within .4 lbs of it yeasterday, but all these sore muscles have me up 2 lb this morning) After that is to get down 4 lbs to 210. I am really having to beak my goals down smaller and smaller as my losses get smaller and smaller each week. But a Loss is a Loss and better than a gain. I have been at this for 140 days now and I am still averaging out at a 2 lb loss a week, not that it in anyway reads on my scale like that each week. My graph looks like a slip n slide laid on a rocky mountain side.
  • sand86802
    Options
    Hi all

You can join if you want but this challenge ends in less than 2 weeks so I dont know if you will find a lot of benefits for it.
  • goodreadsgal
    goodreadsgal Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    sand86802 wrote: »
    Hi all

You can join if you want but this challenge ends in less than 2 weeks so I dont know if you will find a lot of benefits for it.

Thanks maybe next one
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    KarenLeona
    Height: 5'11

Start Weight 329.8

Goal Weight (week of June 28) 310

Weigh in week of:
    1. April 26: 327.4
    2. May 3 326.4
    3. May 10 330
    4. May 17 327.4
    5. May 24 away
    6. May 31 326
    7. June 9 326
    8. June 14 329.4
    9. June 21. 326.8
    10. June 28
    Final weight: Saturday, July 1

Weight -/+ this week: -2.6
    Weight -/+ total. -3

• trinati2001
    trinati2001 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    The hardest time of day to stay on track is at night. What time is it for you? And what do you do to keep from over eating at that time?
  • sand86802
    Options
    Name: Helene
    Height: 5'4

SW: 276.4
    GW: <260 (that would be my lowest weight since 2012!)

April 26: 276.4
    May 3: 275.2
    May10: 272
    May 17: 274.2
    May 24: 272.4
    May 31: 271.2
    June 7: 271.8
    June 14: 266.6
    June 21: 269.2
    June 28:
    July 1:

Weight +/- this week:+2.6
    Weight +/- total:-7.2

I am hoping that it is mostly salt but I am sure there is some genuine gain as well. I havent been doing good foodwise for 3-4 days in a row (pizza, chips you name it). Frustration, lack of sleep, and a little "down" mood are wrecking havoc on my resolve. I really want this to work. No way I lost ~50 lbs just to gain it back.

Right now my biggest enemy are weekends. Because my foot has been really hurting I am not moving much -> I get bored -> I eat. I think this weekend I will just go out and travel the city in bus, stay away from home. I am stressed out too because if I have to be immobilized for a few weeks I am worried I am going to go crazy with cabin fever and eat everything in sight.
  • RachaelPooh
    RachaelPooh Posts: 5,870 Member
    Options
    I am gaining during this challenge. Is it better to continue or drop out? I am embarrassed by my gain so I think I will drop out. Sorry. Good Luck to everyone. I am sure many of you will reach your goals by the final WI.
  • sand86802
    Options
    I am gaining during this challenge. Is it better to continue or drop out? I am embarrassed by my gain so I think I will drop out. Sorry. Good Luck to everyone. I am sure many of you will reach your goals by the final WI.

@MermaidPrincessRach The choice is up to you. But no matter what don't be embarrassed. Weight loss is hard and no one is judging you because I am pretty sure we have all been there at one point in our lives. Just hold on and try to remember why you started this and why you want it. You can do it, Rachel! <3
  • lksmeeton
    lksmeeton Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Name: LaDana
    Height: 5'2"

Start Weight (week of April 19): 281
    Goal Weight (week of June 28): 265

Weigh in week of:
    (Weeks are listed by Wednesdays)
    1. April 26 - 281
    2. May 3 - 280
    3. May 10 - 280