The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    53, fighting illness. Feel free to add!
  • squat_run_repeat
    squat_run_repeat Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    37, active and supportive, feel free to add me
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I've been avoiding this thread because although I'm chronologically going to be 46 on Thursday, I have the physiology of a twenty something :wink:
  • Justdoitscorpio
    Justdoitscorpio Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    38 years old. Starting a plan to lose 40-50lbs. Gained some weight in the past 5 years and need to drop it. Sick of XXL shirts and pants that don't fit right. Worst problem for me is the sweet tooth. Threw out all the bad trigger foods today. Going to do some measurements.

I'm a regular in the gym for lifting weights, but just cannot buy into doing cardio. Current lifting routines gets my heart going and makes me sweat good though.
  • crpoll549
    crpoll549 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just getting started again after motorcycle accident. I could really use some support from new friends. Everyone, please add me!
  • Norasgrandpa
    Norasgrandpa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I used MFP for a couple of years and lost almost 50lbs, then stopped and you know what happened next. I'm back to continue my life long weight struggle.

Feel free to add me, I always need friends and help
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    ltkasmala wrote: »
    Feel free to add me also. Just turned 57 and while I was able to maintain my weight for two years, it is starting to creep back on due to menopause. I'd appreciate women my age and/or that can relate to this situation. It really is making it hard to re-loose the weight regardless of what I try.... Also, I'm with the other post above. I click on the name and I see "send a message" or "ignore". No ADD button.??? :/
    Once you have clicked on persons name and you see the 'send message" and "ignore" button, click on the persons name again. That will bring you to the "add friend" button. :)

FR sent.
  • k8tjane
    k8tjane Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 44 and struggling to get back into this.
  • summerresolution
    summerresolution Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    39 here. Coming back to lose it again. Hoping to find some motivational friends.
  • michellenaujoks8
    michellenaujoks8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! 47 here. Please add me! Just started using MFP this year and love, love, love it!! Lots of structure which helps me lots! :)
  • ketome78
    ketome78 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Hey FP im 39 followind Dr. Fungs fasting keto way of losing weight....Would like to add friends or br added!! #Faston
  • liltexasrose
    liltexasrose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new here , 49 years old. Looking for some support, need to lose about 100 lbs. Feel free to add me
  • OY74NmFGBL
    OY74NmFGBL Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'll be 34 in a few days and feel better than ever in my 30's than I did in my 20s.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    i'm here every day and supportive...add me
  • bal999
    bal999 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I've just turned 49 yesterday and I've been on MFP for 86 days now, I'm getting fitter, getting in shape, feeling great and making the most of every day! Add me, let's do this together
  • ingridcumming1
    ingridcumming1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Looking for some inspiration. Had a really hard month. Lost 12 kilos between Jan and May and then #boom! Hit the wall. Dying to get back into the 70s zone. Currently 90kg. Any advice welcomed x
  • ckcuev
    ckcuev Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, 42 year old. Add me.
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    35 and daily logger with an open diary! add me! :)
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    OY74NmFGBL wrote: »
    I'll be 34 in a few days and feel better than ever in my 30's than I did in my 20s.

Happy Bday to you too, mine is Thursday..Woo!

• sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    bal999 wrote: »
    Hi All, I've just turned 49 yesterday and I've been on MFP for 86 days now, I'm getting fitter, getting in shape, feeling great and making the most of every day! Add me, let's do this together

Happy Birthday!