The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• ElectraCritter
    ElectraCritter Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I'm JT. I've been using MFP off and on since 2011. Mid 50s and in great shape. Love to add some friends.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    36 and day 2 on MFP and need motivation and support to keep getting up and the as$crack of dawn to workout
  • BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    45 here and hoping to be in the best shape of my life by 46!!
  • mandalaysissa
    mandalaysissa Posts: 35 Member
    I love how whoever created this thread relegates everyone in their 30's as being "middle aged".....lol...I'm only 33, and I'm far from middle aged. 33 is not middle aged, dog gone it! I'm only 3 years outside of my 20's, for pete's sake. That said, anyone reading this, please feel free to add me!

ahahaha i know what you mean, i'm also 33
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Hi all. 40 here. I recently joined, looking for friends, motivation and tracking to help to get in shape. :smile:
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    I love how whoever created this thread relegates everyone in their 30's as being "middle aged".....lol...I'm only 33, and I'm far from middle aged. 33 is not middle aged, dog gone it! I'm only 3 years outside of my 20's, for pete's sake. That said, anyone reading this, please feel free to add me!

sorry to disappoint. When I was 33, my mother passed away at the age of 66. That is when I realized I had possibly "hit" middle age. With that being said, I must then be on the downward slide. :p:#

• silvereagles115
    silvereagles115 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone, Dennis here, I will be 50 in July, dont feel it yet. Been using MFP gor a year now. Feel free to add me if you want too. Getting back into Detroit half Marathon shape.....

Lets work together for a better You and Me!
    Thanks,
    Dennis
  • littleseedling
    littleseedling Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 38, have been on and off with the fitness thing. Time to get back on and start making better life choices.
  • littleseedling
    littleseedling Posts: 4 Member
    Btw...feel free to add me
  • cqbkaju
    cqbkaju Posts: 1,011 Member
    46 in a couple of months.

I don't want to be the fifty-something coach with a "bad back" making excuses for why he is out of shape and why he cannot throw down like he allegedly could "back in the day".
  • HappyNSmilinKaz
    HappyNSmilinKaz Posts: 80 Member
    6 mths til my big 5-0....feel free to add and say hello :D:D
  • katewrites12
    katewrites12 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm a 52 y/o writer. Sitting in front of a computer nearly every day for the past 20 years or so has not been good for my waistline. It's time to do something about it. Again. I just joined MFP today. Hopefully, it'll help keep me on track.
  • hopesforthebest
    hopesforthebest Posts: 9 Member
    44 and in year 3 of a fitness/weight loss journey. I cycle and play soccer. Started mfp on Jan 1st after being stuck on a plateau for a few months.

Feel free too add me
  • mybattle2006
    mybattle2006 Posts: 37 Member
    Oldie but goodie here lol
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    sdereski wrote: »

sorry to disappoint. When I was 33, my mother passed away at the age of 66. That is when I realized I had possibly "hit" middle age. With that being said, I must then be on the downward slide. :p:#

I've seen your posts.There is no way you are on the downward slide!!! :)
  • hilaryprzy
    hilaryprzy Posts: 13 Member
    46 add me
  • slatorade
    slatorade Posts: 12 Member
    Hello everyone, last year I started my weight loss journey, and lost 15kg. I have been staying at about the same amount lost for the past three months. Life happened, my job ended due to cut backs, etc.
    I am back to using MFP, taking advantage of this time off (while actively looking for a new job), and determined to reach my final goal of 20kg total loss.
    Turned 48 about three weeks ago, feeling better than ever, wiser than before and looking forward to more of the same as I complete my 40s.
    Cheers to all!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Djproulx wrote: »
    sdereski wrote: »

I've seen your posts.There is no way you are on the downward slide!!! :)

LOL. Well, if I going down, I am going down fighting ALL the way! ;)
  • trntrg
    trntrg Posts: 32 Member
    38. add me