The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• PhoenyxRising
    PhoenyxRising Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    39 here and 40+lbs to lose. Would love some new friends for extra support. Please add me!
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I never thought of 30s as middle age, but now that I'm in my 40s, I definitely need support and motivation in my weight loss journey. Yes, it's that much harder to lose weight now.
  • FitNSassy1111
    FitNSassy1111 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I fall into this group :(

Feel free to add me
  • brigg9
    brigg9 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    37, about to turn 38. Male, 6'0". Went from 250 lbs and 38"+ waist to 196 lbs and 33" waist last year in about 10 months with heavy lifting and some cardio. Switched gears for a while and went from 196 lb up to 225 lb in 6 months, still in 33" pants. Now cutting down some body fat for the summer. I log daily, although sometimes I go back the next day to finish putting in the previous nights dinner. Feel free to add me.
  • peacemom
    peacemom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • kb144pro
    kb144pro Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! A place I fit in. Sorta. I'm 48 looking for away to keep myself accountable. Been toying around with getting back in shape for too long. Need to lose 60 pounds and keep it off.
  • Hensonator1084
    Hensonator1084 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Im in my lower 30s can i play ha add me people if you need support
  • LukerPslim
    LukerPslim Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm staring down 40 this year. Pretty much maintaining right now. I'm close to my target. I just need to eat better. Feel free to add me.
  • Tarak15
    Tarak15 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    44 and ready to get my body back! Anyone can add me. Looking to give and receive motivation as we embark on this journey!
  • DrinkMixer35
    DrinkMixer35 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hit the big five oh last year...and committed to getting in the shape of a 40 year old!

Please feel free to add me. No one is turned away! I'm always looking for (and reciprocate) community support!!
  • sarahmurch73
    sarahmurch73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey all
  • MarkR_2013
    MarkR_2013 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    42 here. I'll be your Huckleberry.
  • MonicaRunnerGirl
    Options
    I'm 44, mother of 4! I run and I'm trying to lose my last 10 pounds and keep it all off!!!!! Please add me as a friend
  • marent
    marent Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    38 and trying to loose pounds and gain muscle. Would love some support.
  • mrriteous1
    mrriteous1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm a 43 yo railroader here. I'm trying to reverse what over 10 years of eating junk and working crazy hours has done to my gut lol
  • pauljordan1
    pauljordan1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    :)
  • I_Pedal_4_Pleasure
    Options
    Just turned 56 last month, in good shape, looking to get back into great shape after slacking off for months. Add me please!
  • goatsoapgirl
    goatsoapgirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    44 here feel free to add me!!
  • GianniRondinini
    GianniRondinini Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    41 - feeling 65 :wink:
  • fairymoon75
    fairymoon75 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me