The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I'm 48. Struggling with arthritis while trying to get some decent level of fitness back.
  • Dannee1246
    Dannee1246 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm 48 looking to join a group. I've lost my way and would like to get start again with a group. Please add me...Thank you!
  • B0bO1
    B0bO1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new in the ish group and trying to lose 2stone would appreciate some adds to get the support. I've just restarted running and doing my Fitbit challenges.
  • Stucktastic
    Stucktastic Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    @ B0bO1 I'll root for you!
  • Stucktastic
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    I'm 48. Struggling with arthritis while trying to get some decent level of fitness back.

I am so sorry you hurt. I hope this group of support will help.
  • Stucktastic
    Options
    bal999 wrote: »
    Hi All, I've just turned 49 yesterday and I've been on MFP for 86 days now, I'm getting fitter, getting in shape, feeling great and making the most of every day! Add me, let's do this together

Happy birthday to you!
  • Stucktastic
    Options
    Hi! 47 here. Please add me! Just started using MFP this year and love, love, love it!! Lots of structure which helps me lots! :)

Welcome aboard!
  • MN_22
    MN_22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting and would love some friends. Please add me!
  • preciouschild1960
    preciouschild1960 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My name is Karen and just downloaded my fitness app
  • kkcstone6
    kkcstone6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm turning 50 this year and really want this to be my year to feel my best. I love working out and eating healthy, but finding it getting harder and harder. Feel free to add me.
  • mojojojoooo
    mojojojoooo Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Had previous success with MFP. Then ..... went back to the old ways. Ready to come back and get down to business! Feel free to add me.
  • jackmcconnell492
    jackmcconnell492 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a newbie feel free to add me. Looking to lose some weight for this summer ;)
  • FitMeBetter
    FitMeBetter Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi All. I joined MFP a couple of years ago, did great, then stopped. I've been back for 2+ months and feel so encouraged. I'm in a better place. I'm 52. Feel free to add me. I love to cheer for my MFP friends!
  • huckleberryrpalmer
    huckleberryrpalmer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    41 and really enjoying the comeraderie in building a more healthy lifestyle. Add me.
  • 2048Bit
    2048Bit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im 34, am I "middle age" yet? :D
  • mcafton
    mcafton Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Turned 40 in April and whether a midlife crisis or not am deciding to get in shape. Been doing really well. Overeating has always been a problem and for 3 weeks since I started counting calories I am doing very well.
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more motivational friends, ones who are serious. And ones who will interact. I've logged in for over 1,000 days, in total i lost about 92 pounds regained 15 so i'm trying to rework that off. Feel free to add me anyone. i'm 35 from ohio
  • Stucktastic
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing well.
  • amario742005
    amario742005 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    43 next July 02 !!! Pls add me !!
  • ramialosaimi7601
    ramialosaimi7601 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me