Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "P90X3 Eccentric Upper"=Done!
  • nyhockeyguy
    nyhockeyguy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey all. 57 yrs old here. Struggling with ongoing knee pain. I'm told it's arthritis and/or degeneration. Working on keeping active and not getting frustrated. Any help? Experiences? Thanks
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Beautiful afternoon of golf yesterday. Weather warmed up, slight breeze for the first few holes to keep the black flies away. Made some good drives, but lots of lousy putts. Love walking the golf course.

Raining and warm today. They are calling for rain all weekend, which is going to put a big damper on all the 150 Celebrations. :/
  • juanwilly
    juanwilly Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    BettyM1017 wrote: »
    Bummer. I don't have those buttons on my phone, only on my computer. Oh well.

Me either and it sucks!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Hey all. 57 yrs old here. Struggling with ongoing knee pain. I'm told it's arthritis and/or degeneration. Working on keeping active and not getting frustrated. Any help? Experiences? Thanks

Is the pain constant, or only when you perform certain tasks or exercises? Several of my friends are dealing with knee issues, including a woman marathoner who has significant degeneration in one of her knees. She gets Euflexxa injections that provide for several months relief so she can continue running, but she is able to ride a bike with little to no pain.
  • Claire5520
    Claire5520 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    How do I join this conversation? Hi.. I'm 41, single mum with a full time job and should be asleep so I can hit the gym early tomorrow rather than writing here. I used to be a runner but injury stopped that in Feb and now my jeans don't fit
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X3 Eccentric Lower"=Done!
  • sdereski
    Options
    Claire5520 wrote: »
    How do I join this conversation? Hi.. I'm 41, single mum with a full time job and should be asleep so I can hit the gym early tomorrow rather than writing here. I used to be a runner but injury stopped that in Feb and now my jeans don't fit

Just like you did! Welcome!
  • sdereski
    Options
    Got a good strength training workout in yesterday. Back and core. I'm feeling it today. :)
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Ran 3m. Started a little late in the morning so got hot pretty quick. I stopped at the auto parts place on the way home and I think the guy was worried about me. He kept commenting on how hot it was outside and how "people" need to be careful. Yes, yes, I know I'm all red and sweaty. I promise I won't die in your shop. Just give me my wiper blades. :)
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I was going to get in one last workout before vacation today, but I spent most of the night up with a migraine and I'm going to take the day off.

Leaving on vacation bright and early tomorrow morning!
  • ftmfrank73
    ftmfrank73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Going somewhere good for vacation?
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Well I've done nothing but be sick for several weeks. Bronchitis. Then flu symptoms. But those might have been the start of the diverticulitis that put me in the hospital. I'm out but I'm on two different antibiotics for 10 days then have to rebuild healthy gut bacteria over the next month.

Yuck
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X3 MMX"=Done!
  • misscagal
    misscagal Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    HIIT class - done in time to eat and drink too much for Canada Day lol