New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Not new but new to me, The Jif Peanut butter granola bars. They are very good.2sb9c4zdg7ta.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited July 2017
    finally tried 18740551_1946447302278127_7465306942922395719_n.png?oh=5fb9b8e28387f73fa81046f3b31042cb&oe=59CB613E

Um 0/10 had no flavor at all. The only one I thought was maybe a bit palatable was the butter ranch and it tasted more like cinnamon...

They basically tasted like earth balls. No flavor whatsoever besides tasting like natural dirt or what I imagine dog food to taste like.

The flavors were totally off. The sour cream and onion almost tasted chocolatey... cannot believe amazon has them labeled as chips..
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    6zlqtaykxy98.png

OMG OMG.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited July 2017
    I've been on vacation in Florida and the Walmart here has Cotton Candy twinkies! (Also had the cremora protein coffee powder, but it was twice as expensive as in Maryland!)
    The cotton candy twinkies were delicious but didn't taste too much like cotton candy to me. Luckily I didn't pick up any bubble gum flavoring like I feared, but they weren't as sweet as I had hoped and the cotton candy flavoring wasn't strong enough. My family loves them, but they don't normally like cotton candy. I'd get it again, just not for being that specific flavor.
    P.S. If anyone here enjoys trying new alcoholic beverages, plum wine is amazing and apparently so is lychee flavored sake! These were found in Epcot, as was the marvelous ice cream martini I had no idea existed!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Snyders-Wholey-Cheese-Swiss-Black-Pepper.jpg

OMG this snack is freaking AMAZING!

Great swiss flavor & crunchy but not teeth breaking hard.

The past two nights I've used it as croutons in my salad.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    c8ckxpxlnfm9.png
    h4ceyod53xpk.png

:p

vg7bqkqnjepl.jpg

Has anyone tried I was just coming to post these!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    I had a split second thought that @leanitup123 *is* Josh.

I had wondered that too :p.

I thought so too B):D

Yup, me too.
  • AngryViking1970
    Snyders-Wholey-Cheese-Swiss-Black-Pepper.jpg

OMG this snack is freaking AMAZING!

Great swiss flavor & crunchy but not teeth breaking hard.

The past two nights I've used it as croutons in my salad.

Bought a little bag of the smoked gouda; delish!
  • AngryViking1970
    This box lasted less than a day in my house. TBH, I was disappointed because the "cookie" mix-in was negligible, but the hubs and son devoured it.

Kelloggs-New-Keebler-Cereal-with-Real-Mini-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-Box.jpg
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    yevijlaafode.jpg
    lo7n23k3z7qm.jpg
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    c8ckxpxlnfm9.png
    h4ceyod53xpk.png

:p

vg7bqkqnjepl.jpg

Has anyone tried I was just coming to post these!

No - but excited to try ASAP.

ALSO - Walmart just got in a wider range of HT flavors :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    This box lasted less than a day in my house. TBH, I was disappointed because the "cookie" mix-in was negligible, but the hubs and son devoured it.

Kelloggs-New-Keebler-Cereal-with-Real-Mini-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-Box.jpg

Were the cookie pieces soft or like cereal?
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    My mother in law introduced me to these. They also make a cheddar kind. They are crunchy like croutons and if you love cheese they are beyond amazing. I'm Keto so these are a perfect snack and almost perfect keto macros. I also got a giant bag at Costco for like $11.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    My mother in law introduced me to these. They also make a cheddar kind. They are crunchy like croutons and if you love cheese they are beyond amazing. I'm Keto so these are a perfect snack and almost perfect keto macros. I also got a giant bag at Costco for like $11.

These are good. Unfortunately, they're like tasty air for me, so completely unsatisfying other than to the taste buds.
  • AngryViking1970
    edited July 2017
    Were the cookie pieces soft or like cereal?

Kind of in-between. Not crunchy like the rest of the cereal, but not quite as crumbly as their regular cookies.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    6zlqtaykxy98.png

Whoa...whoa....WHOA!!!!!! It's only available for 2 days. July 30-31.

msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/restaurantsandnews/cheesecake-factory-adds-funfetti-cake-to-menu/ar-BBDTMyH