New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    6jmzgzeav6cj.jpg

Just nasty. Ew. Can't figure out why but.. no.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    I just have to give a big thank you to whoever told me to email Green Giant (I think it was @Noreenmarie1234 ) and ask for coupons. I got a bag of the Broccoli cheese veggie tots today for FREE. Saved $4.29. So, thanks! (Review to come when I eat them...)

This is how I get all my free stuff I post about :wink: I think someone asked me before how I do it I forgot to answer but I Just write the company and be really nice and write them a super professional email about how I would love to try their products tell all my friends yada yada etc. And they usually end up sending me stuff.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Is that 20% off sale for cyber monday?? I think there will be better one tomorrow unless thats it.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Is that 20% off sale for cyber monday?? I think there will be better one tomorrow unless thats it.

Nevermind just checked and it is for cyber monday... what a crappy sale. Nothing they don't have every now and then. I agree with others, very disappointed in the GNC/vitaminshoppe/etc sales this year. Last year I remember they had amazing sales.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I really want to try the chilies of the world dark chocolate disks at Trader Joe's.
  • whatevany
    whatevany Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Seattle Chocolates Perfect Peanut Butter dark chocolate truffle bar. Its a healthier version of a Resee's Peanut Butter Cup and its delicious!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    FYI: Quest bars are on sale on Amazon for $18.99/12 count... Looks like all protein bars are on sale :)

I really wish I noticed this before I gave up and wasted my money on a ton of Death Wish Coffee on there and then a bunch of useless stuff on ThinkGeek xD Thanks for letting us know!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    krdc0kklsmhh.jpeg

Veggie tots review: 7/10

No way you could fool a kid into thinking these were tater tots with the looks of these. I'm not a kid and I like my veggies though. I didn't taste any cheese. I cooked them an extra 2 minutes longer because I like crispy. I could have cooked them longer I'm sure. Tasted like broccoli with a bit of crispy coating. Not too salty. I would buy them again but only with a coupon because you get so little for $4.29. (I had a coupon)
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    FYI: Quest bars are on sale on Amazon for $18.99/12 count... Looks like all protein bars are on sale :)

It's only with subscribe and save though :(
    Otherwise, it's the same as VitaminShoppe's 20% off sale, but without the bonus of reward points.
  • neldabg
    Options

Nevermind just checked and it is for cyber monday... what a crappy sale. Nothing they don't have every now and then. I agree with others, very disappointed in the GNC/vitaminshoppe/etc sales this year. Last year I remember they had amazing sales.

Agree. I can't help but wonder if all of the stores had a secret meeting together and agreed to have puny deals this year...
  • neldabg
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    krdc0kklsmhh.jpeg

Veggie tots review: 7/10

No way you could fool a kid into thinking these were tater tots with the looks of these. I'm not a kid and I like my veggies though. I didn't taste any cheese. I cooked them an extra 2 minutes longer because I like crispy. I could have cooked them longer I'm sure. Tasted like broccoli with a bit of crispy coating. Not too salty. I would buy them again but only with a coupon because you get so little for $4.29. (I had a coupon)

Yeah, they don't look too much like tater tots to me either, but I think they look delicious. It's unfortunate that you couldn't taste the cheese. I'll have to try these myself someday, with a coupon/sale, because as you said, they're expensive.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    I saw the Dunkin Donuts and Coke and read that as a coffee flavored soda was set to be released. :s
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Anyone else notice the difference in taste and consistency of lenny and larry cookies? Every time I buy a box the taste and consistency is slighty different. JUst bought snickerdoodle and they taste burnt and a bday cake which has a SUPER strong butter flavor (much different than the last ones).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

I really wish I noticed this before I gave up and wasted my money on a ton of Death Wish Coffee on there and then a bunch of useless stuff on ThinkGeek xD Thanks for letting us know!

The Quest sale on its website isn't that great, which is disappointing. Maybe they'll have a big end-of-year sale?

That's what I am thinking of as well. I remember last year I bought so many boxes of Combat Crunch Birthday Cake when GNC had their buy one get one free sale last Cyber Monday.

The only thing I bought Black Friday (did some shopping at Wal-Mart on Thursday) was a pair of Sketchers shoes on www.6pm.com.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Anyone read anymore news about those new Hershey bars that are supposed to be released in December? I think the bars were like a layer bar.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Anyone else notice the difference in taste and consistency of lenny and larry cookies? Every time I buy a box the taste and consistency is slighty different. JUst bought snickerdoodle and they taste burnt and a bday cake which has a SUPER strong butter flavor (much different than the last ones).
    I usually pick up a cookie of both those flavors every week. Other than the cookie weighing less than normal, 111 grams, I didn't notice anything different about birthday cake.

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    I bought workout clothes on Cyber Monday and a pair of jeans. I wasn't all that impressed with anything this year. Did anyone else find any killer deals?