New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Debmomto5
    Debmomto5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    s-l225.jpg
    I saw this at Walmart after someone here posted it so I had to get it. Soooooo good! I have to get more!

My kids loved this!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I found these at Kroger yesterday. I'm having honey cranberry almond right now and it's ok. 250 calories though so will not get it again!
    00-noosa-mates.jpg
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    s-l225.jpg
    I saw this at Walmart after someone here posted it so I had to get it. Soooooo good! I have to get more!

My kids loved this!

I don't like coffee. Does this taste anything at all like coffee?
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Not sure if it's new but first time I tried it. Hi I'm Skinny brand. Reminds me of veggie straws. It does have a hint of sweet potato (the flavor I purchased) but other just tastes like air and is crunchy. For once, I'd wish someone would come up with a bold flavor - how about chili powder or something? It was an impulse purchase. At the beach and stats looked decent.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I found these at Kroger yesterday. I'm having honey cranberry almond right now and it's ok. 250 calories though so will not get it again!
    00-noosa-mates.jpg

Really shocked it's not more. Must be tiny.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    CrabNebula wrote: »
    d770cdda-f45f-43a2-956d-ed487511d6c1_1.3f9051e01283793dab93d2d5405b242e.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Not a new product, but I found this on the clearance rack at the grocery store yesterday. I have never had a WF product before and seen very mixed reviews on them. Anyway, for 50% off, I decided to bite the bullet and try it. I was pretty surprised. It wasn't that bad at all. Decent caramel flavor, fairly sweet. I threw some on my Greek yogurt and it was pretty good. I found I was trying to eat it out of the jar like Nutella. As soon as I was done with my dessert, I went back and bought a few more. I'm thinking it would be great on pancakes or waffles. I had some with my breakfast apples this morning and it was alright. My daughter will only enthusiastically eat apples if there is dip, so I am wondering if she would go for this. I'll give it a shot this weekend, because it really isn't that bad of a sub at all.

Just curious, how can this have no calories, no fat and no sugar? What are the ingredients?

Lots of crap lol!

8to3dcucnus1.gif

I'm glad 'mikesmom' liked this product...but stay clear - in my opinion - from their 'Peanut butter' spread...omg the worse thing I've ever tried to eat!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Anyone try this?

Waffle-Waffle-Southern-Style-Pulled-Pork-Egg-Cheese-Belgian-Waffle-Sandwiches-%E2%80%93-Version-2.jpg?resize=420%2C600
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    s-l225.jpg

My kids loved this!

The cotton candy flavor does not have any coffee, it's more like a cream based drink! :)

So I dug into the Birthday Cake Enlightened Marshmallow Treat and agree with everyone else so far who has had it. Very boring! If I was blindfolded I would have assumed it was their Original flavor (which I have no desire to even try now but will probably do it when I hit rock bottom and need something quick). Not sweet whatsoever and gets boring fast. If you like Rice Krispies I'd imagine you'd like it, but there was way too much of it for me and you'd have to REALLY like marshmallow treats to enjoy it. I'll stick to protein bars and ice cream.

s91z94pvsw0o.jpg

I did stop by Starbucks to try their Midnight Mocha Frappuccino (very late on that one). Had just about no whipped cream in the middle, but I enjoyed it. Did I enjoy it for being 460 calories? No, and the mint flavor dissipated way too quickly after the first several sips. If I'm going to Starbucks to spend $5.25 and that many calories on a frappuccino, I'll wait until the Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino returns ;P
    69clsrhjr1w2.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Nature-Valley-Peak-Edition-Almond-Butter-Double-Chocolate-Granola-Cups.jpg

Tasty but I think that I actually like the regular ones better. Odd.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Tried the caffeinated coconut creamer in oatmeal and definitely more subtle than the mint. Very faint coconut flavor, I'll definitely stick to buying the mint and pass on buying more boxes of this, although for 45 calories it's not too bad!
    f3go6fxo83ve.jpg
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    Finally found these at the store I just have to try they are those burgers that are vegan but bleed like real meat xxenqmj6y7te.jpg

My favorite veggie burger EVER.

Hmmm...I'll have to look for these. I'm not veggie, but I love a good veg burger. My current go-to is Morningstar Farms Grillers Prime.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I might bite the bullet & buy the Epic Spreads today since I finished off one of my Muscle Butter spreads (definitely not ordering that brand again).

Anyone ever try this brand?

https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/pb-crave-cookie-nookie-peanut-butter-16-oz-cream/pcv1004

Does it resemble cookie dough, peanut butter & chocolate chips, or anything close?
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Anyone try this?

Waffle-Waffle-Southern-Style-Pulled-Pork-Egg-Cheese-Belgian-Waffle-Sandwiches-%E2%80%93-Version-2.jpg?resize=420%2C600

This looks really good! I love me a breakfast sandwich.
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    rz3y9ik8ytvn.jpg

just got these in the mail today

Have you tried these yet? I broke down and bought some because the thought of a caffeinated protein bar was just so intriguing to me. Mine won't be shipped until 7/1, though.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    leajas1 wrote: »
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    rz3y9ik8ytvn.jpg

just got these in the mail today

Have you tried these yet? I broke down and bought some because the thought of a caffeinated protein bar was just so intriguing to me. Mine won't be shipped until 7/1, though.

yes - they're very, very soft/chewy. i like them overall, but i've gotten away from eating protein enhanced foods (protein bars, etc.) with the exception of protein powder so i think that may be why i'm not BLOWN away.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    So I'm glad I didn't spend money on those Enlightened protein marshmallow treats that just came out... I just won a sampler pack of all 4 flavors on Facebook XD I leave for vacation in Florida in a little under two weeks, here's to hoping they ship them before then so it's not sitting in the summer heat too long! By the way, Edible Arrangements sells smoothies at some locations apparently now and today they're 99cents!

LOL how do you always win the food contests? I always enter too but never win!

Honestly I have no clue, I probably just enter way too many of them XD every day it feels like I'm entering anywhere between 2-7 of them on Facebook, they just pop up in my news feed and are so quick to enter!

In my marketing class, we talked about FB contests. The thought process is to let the people with the biggest friends lists win, so more people would see your product. Most contests are not random winners. Do you have a lot of FB friends, @hgycta?

Huh... that's interesting! I have 542 so I mean, I definitely know people who have a lot more than that, do you consider that still a lot?

LOL. Yes I do. I only have actual family and friends on mine.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    s-l225.jpg

My kids loved this!

The cotton candy flavor does not have any coffee, it's more like a cream based drink! :)

Thanks! ^^ I swung by Walmart after I saw your response, and it was worth every bit of praise given in this thread. I tried it alone with both cold and hot water and then combined with protein powder. Alone with hot water was best imo, but all ways were great.
  • hgycta
    edited June 2017
    Options
    So I'm glad I didn't spend money on those Enlightened protein marshmallow treats that just came out... I just won a sampler pack of all 4 flavors on Facebook XD I leave for vacation in Florida in a little under two weeks, here's to hoping they ship them before then so it's not sitting in the summer heat too long! By the way, Edible Arrangements sells smoothies at some locations apparently now and today they're 99cents!

LOL how do you always win the food contests? I always enter too but never win!

Honestly I have no clue, I probably just enter way too many of them XD every day it feels like I'm entering anywhere between 2-7 of them on Facebook, they just pop up in my news feed and are so quick to enter!

In my marketing class, we talked about FB contests. The thought process is to let the people with the biggest friends lists win, so more people would see your product. Most contests are not random winners. Do you have a lot of FB friends, @hgycta?

Huh... that's interesting! I have 542 so I mean, I definitely know people who have a lot more than that, do you consider that still a lot?

LOL. Yes I do. I only have actual family and friends on mine.

So do I, I just have a VERY large family and interact with a lot of people in my jobs
    s-l225.jpg

My kids loved this!

Thanks! ^^ I swung by Walmart after I saw your response, and it was worth every bit of praise given in this thread. I tried it alone with both cold and hot water and then combined with protein powder. Alone with hot water was best imo, but all ways were great.

I'm glad you liked it! I wish it wasn't so caloric I'd be throwing it in everything I eat from oatmeal to homemade cookies and fudge! :p

Also, heads up to anyone obsessed with ICON Meals, this Monday they're going to be having a 40% off sale on their entire website. I splurged on more of their popcorn last week when they had BOGO, but shipping was $10 so it didn't come out to that much savings. I'm really curious what their pancakes taste like though, so I might have to splurge... has anyone tried their actual food?
    femwqkp0gzs9.jpg