New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    bzx7lav1n2o5.jpg
    Got this for he kids at thanksgiving
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    patceoh wrote: »
    Burger King pancakes have a load of calories,but don't they all?

My own pancakes (diner size) have like 250 calories each. But OH SO TASTY. Not filling one bit though. Sigh.

The buttermilk pancakes I make for the kids are like this, about an inch and a half thick and glorious while my sad cream cheese pancakes are like a second skin to the plate. Ah to be small and unconcerned with your pancake intake ;)

tej83mb617bb.jpg

Your daughter is adorable!

I made my pancakes last week and their size scared my kids off.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Bought these to try never seen before I love buffalo flavored things 6l15esvdmftj.jpg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    o5y591omcvie.jpg

Tried this tonight and loved it, although my parents (who love mashed potatoes) didn't care for it. Between the taste and texture it honestly reminded me more of grits (which I'm obsessed with) than mashed potatoes, it's a lot runnier and not as thick.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    What chocolate chips? lol. My pint had none. The base is good though.

I was being diplomatic, since I thought I might have a one. Might have been and ice chip.
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    Bought these to try never seen before I love buffalo flavored things 6l15esvdmftj.jpg

Those look amazing. I miss pretzels. Especially pretzels dipped in pb.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    Too many good finds today I'm a sucker for anythingchocolate raspberry jjjknosvbhsk.jpg

Where did you get these? Not for the raspberry but I spy peppermint dipped on the shelf below!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    @joans1976 tops
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    v11r74silimw.jpg

I love making homemade hummus. The international grocery near me always has the best prices on garbanzo beans in the Indian section. I just checked out the nutrition profile on these and was pleasantly surprised by the sodium count not being too much per serving. Kudos to Bush's. Ooo, I bet this would be good tossed on oven roasted garbanzo beans for a crunchy snack....
  • Francl27
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »

My own pancakes (diner size) have like 250 calories each. But OH SO TASTY. Not filling one bit though. Sigh.

The buttermilk pancakes I make for the kids are like this, about an inch and a half thick and glorious while my sad cream cheese pancakes are like a second skin to the plate. Ah to be small and unconcerned with your pancake intake ;)

You keep on bragging about those pancakes @Francl27 but where is the recipe or pics? Would love to see how you make these low calorie gigantic pancakes haha

http://neighborfoodblog.com/2012/06/perfect-fluffy-pancakes.html

They look just like the pictures. I usually make my own buttermilk as I never have any on hand.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    2uh5mcl.jpg
    This was decent, but the mozzarella overpowered, so I wish I could taste the butternut squash more. The top was also oily. But as long as you like cheese, this is alright.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    @hygcta I think I am going to order the gingerbread. It looks divine. I have not yet purchased from them, but have been wanting to for ages after seeing your posts LOL. I am a sucker for anything gingerbread flavor. Plus I think it would make for a nice breakfast or snack on christmas.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    mue0xtlbapph.jpg
    The green tea truffles were not good at all. The bars were just okay, mediocre at best. The cacao truffles were pretty good, but nothing amazing. Would not buy or recommend.
  • chandraminick
    chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Using PBfit I'm chocolate whey smoothies, and love it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Bought the Fitjoy Winter Bark & Gingerbread flavors.

The Winter Bark is actually pretty good compared to the rest of the flavors I tried from the original line.
  • Francl27
    Options

You keep on bragging about those pancakes @Francl27 but where is the recipe or pics? Would love to see how you make these low calorie gigantic pancakes haha

http://neighborfoodblog.com/2012/06/perfect-fluffy-pancakes.html

They look just like the pictures. I usually make my own buttermilk as I never have any on hand.

So 1/4 cup of this stuff is your one serving? IF so then yea 250cal it might be but HUGE it is not haha :)

1/2 cup scoop per pancake.