True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I've missed all the multiple account drama, mfp is harsh, you busy for one minute and you miss a blood bath.

I didn't know there was any drama about it. What's the story brah?

I think a few of the comments were from you dude! you must know the scoop!

Ha. I was just making comments because I was bored and figured it applied to several people I know of. Just stating the facts, man. Not drama. However...if people get all up in arms about it and blow it up and *kitten* about it...well then I'll have something fun to read on study breaks . That's up to mfp.

you schemer you :tongue:
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I confess I am on a country music kick this morning.
  • bigaussieguy71
    bigaussieguy71 Posts: 189 Member
    Not sure I should be telling anyone this because I feel so dirty and ashamed about what I have done. I did get punished very quickly for my mistake and maybe I will never be forgiven for what I have done, I don't know, but *huge breath* here I go.....

I created a new thread in the chit chat forum that should have only been posted in the Fun & Games forum...

Phew... There, I said it....
  • Sugarand_spice
    Sugarand_spice Posts: 42 Member
    Not sure I should be telling anyone this because I feel so dirty and ashamed about what I have done. I did get punished very quickly for my mistake and maybe I will never be forgiven for what I have done, I don't know, but *huge breath* here I go.....

I created a new thread in the chit chat forum that should have only been posted in the Fun & Games forum...

You're going to get torn apart for that one!
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Is it my imagination or is kitty meow losing weight? I confess I still burn a candle in the window of my soul for her *sigh*
  • bigaussieguy71

You're going to get torn apart for that one!

Oh I got punished pretty quickly...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

No biggie..delete it and start it in Fun and games..or not if ya wanna stir lol :p
  • bigaussieguy71

No biggie..delete it and start it in Fun and games..or not if ya wanna stir lol :p

I think the gods did delete the 2nd one I posted (same thread) in the Fun & Games forum and left the original in here... So maybe it was in the right place all along? Who can argue with the gods?
  • browneyedgirl749

Damn it man!! The nerve!!
  • EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    I confess I can be bribed with good brownies too
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member

I think we all can, some will just require more hash in theirs.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Caporegiem wrote: »

I think we all can, some will just require more hash in theirs.

:lol:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    IC I finally did it. I put cat food in my cereal bowl this morning. I did not poor milk into the cat food. So I have that going for me, which is good.
  • bigaussieguy71

I'm afraid you're going to have to be voted off the island now. Unless you can make good brownies.

I'm the youngest in a family of chefs.... Oh yes I make a good brownie
  • scottyp65
    scottyp65 Posts: 261 Member
    @sandmande2007 I suspect this is an issue for a great many folks, just saying......
  • sandmande2007
    sandmande2007 Posts: 7 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I confess I can't get enough sex ever. It's too much for my husband. :blush:

your mailbox is about to blow up; you know that, right ?

Actually it didn't. And I was just being honest. Ain't no thing anyways people could message don't mean they would get a reply.
  • sandmande2007
    sandmande2007 Posts: 7 Member
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I confess I can't get enough sex ever. It's too much for my husband. :blush:

your mailbox is about to blow up; you know that, right ?

Another marriage about to get rocked by MFP :D

Actually my marriage is a very stable marriage. My husband knows he can't handle my need for sex but he also knows I don't look for it elsewhere.