True Confessions - Don't Judge

16156166186206211359

Replies

  • iamangrydoug
    iamangrydoug Posts: 1,020 Member
    salembambi wrote: »
    I confess I have a date tomorrow and he is taking me out to dinner

    I confess I hate eating in public so much I feel so self conscious and I hate not knowing what the calories are

    It's making me not want to go

    Didn't you know that everything is calorie free on first dates?
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    I confess that sometimes I just want to sell everything and move to an island and just live on the beach. All I need is a beach chair and an endless supply of rum. Actually the chair is optional.

    I think this all the time, except mine's rum and a hammock :)
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Whenever I get a cheeseburger at a fast food place, I feel compelled to scrape off the cheese that sticks to the wrapper/box and eat that too.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess the last cheeseburger I had was a 'southwest burger' with a 1/2lb patty, a ton of pepperjack cheese, green chiles, and a chipotle aioli. It was delicious. It was almost 3 weeks ago and I want another one.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    I confess I just lowered my caloric level to 1560 as my weight dropped...
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    I confess, sometimes I feel like I'm an outsider. But that's ok, the views great
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, sometimes I feel like I'm an outsider. But that's ok, the views great

    Come sit with me. We'll be outsiders together.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    So... there I was sitting alone, after lunch...people watching.. I always think to myself " Waiting to see the most beautiful woman in the world to walk by" for no other reason to say... been there done that... anyway... today... the most beautiful Spanish woman stops, turns, says my name... then sits down beside me...and starts talking to me like I should know who she is... turns out I had spoken to an industry committee of which she was a member a couple years ago. then just as quickly she got up and walked away... Life is like that somedays... and I have to confess that working in a field with a higher ratio of women to men... by like 4:1 is kind of nice.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, sometimes I feel like I'm an outsider. But that's ok, the views great

    Come sit with me. We'll be outsiders together.

    Gladly:-)
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    I confess I would like walk barefoot on a warm beach someday... turquoise waters and palms blowing in the breeze
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, sometimes I feel like I'm an outsider. But that's ok, the views great

    Same. Fist bump.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    ekim2016 wrote: »
    I confess I just lowered my caloric level to 1560 as my weight dropped...

    Yay. That's a good thing for sure
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    I confess people confuse the hell out of me!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    kq1981 wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, sometimes I feel like I'm an outsider. But that's ok, the views great

    Come sit with me. We'll be outsiders together.

    Gladly:-)
    fidycixer wrote: »
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, sometimes I feel like I'm an outsider. But that's ok, the views great

    Same. Fist bump.

    We can have a bonfire and beer and s'mores. It's fun out here.
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    salembambi wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    I confess that even tho I'm a grown adult it makes me cry and feel jealous that my dad seems to have more time for his new gfs little kids than he does me

    Once again more time for someone else's kids

    It literally makes me feel like I'm nothing at all it makes me hate those kids

    For taking my daddy away from me

    My inner child is screaming

    Maybe your dad thinks they need more attention because they are little kids and you are an adult. Little kids need someone to help them navigate life more than an adult. They have more physical needs that they can't fulfill and more psychological needs as well.

    Just a thought.

    They are not his kids therefore they are not important

    No one else's dad ever took care me

    my dad was off taking care of some other woman's kids tho even when I was a kid

    As you can see

    I'm very pissed

    Yep, you are pissed. Just trying to help you rationalize the situation so maybe it won't hurt so bad.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    I confess I wonder if I say Lulu's name three times if I'll magically disappear?

  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    kq1981 wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, sometimes I feel like I'm an outsider. But that's ok, the views great

    Come sit with me. We'll be outsiders together.

    Gladly:-)
    fidycixer wrote: »
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, sometimes I feel like I'm an outsider. But that's ok, the views great

    Same. Fist bump.

    We can have a bonfire and beer and s'mores. It's fun out here.

    I've never had smores!!! I'm so in (or out rather) lol
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    kq1981 wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    kq1981 wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, sometimes I feel like I'm an outsider. But that's ok, the views great

    Come sit with me. We'll be outsiders together.

    Gladly:-)
    fidycixer wrote: »
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, sometimes I feel like I'm an outsider. But that's ok, the views great

    Same. Fist bump.

    We can have a bonfire and beer and s'mores. It's fun out here.

    I've never had smores!!! I'm so in (or out rather) lol

    S'mores are my favorite sweet treat!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,193 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    I confess that sometimes I just want to sell everything and move to an island and just live on the beach. All I need is a beach chair and an endless supply of rum. Actually the chair is optional.

    Im on an island ..just saying .... :# got rum too