True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I judged my husband a little bit when I turned on the TV this morning and it was on the Lifetime channel.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I think feet are gross so when I got a follow request on instagram by someone saying they are into women's feet it made me throw up a little in my mouth. Clearly I declined that one
  • MrsBoney12
    MrsBoney12 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I regularly (like multiple times a day) have to talk myself out of eating something I shouldn't (usually sugar) and lying to my husband about it.

I have yet to give into the temptation, but it's there...constantly. And many times I can picture myself driving to the place to get it, going back to the car and eating it. I imagine how it would smell, and how it would taste. And then I tell myself no. That's usually enough.

Does anyone else fantasize about food like this?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    MrsBoney12 wrote: »
    I regularly (like multiple times a day) have to talk myself out of eating something I shouldn't (usually sugar) and lying to my husband about it.

I have yet to give into the temptation, but it's there...constantly. And many times I can picture myself driving to the place to get it, going back to the car and eating it. I imagine how it would smell, and how it would taste. And then I tell myself no. That's usually enough.

YES! I fantasize about eating my favorites from all the fast food places close by.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I spent a bunch of time cooking a nice healthy kale-sausage soup but decided to eat peanut butter out of the jar for dinner instead...
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I think feet are gross so when I got a follow request on instagram by someone saying they are into women's feet it made me throw up a little in my mouth. Clearly I declined that one

I've seen dancer feet, distance runner feet and soccer player feet.
    I'm assuming that skater feet are similar.
    Eeewww!

People are weird.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    MrsBoney12 wrote: »

Constantly. There is a really good support group for this. It is called MFP Chit Chat board.
    If you can wade through the dreck and the narcissistic poo, it really does help.
  • synchkat
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »

I've seen dancer feet, distance runner feet and soccer player feet.
    I'm assuming that skater feet are similar.
    Eeewww!

People are weird.

They're especially a delight when I'm breaking in new skates
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    as a child I used to lay in bed dreaming of food... wishing the walls would roll up and there would be fried chicken, gravy and bisquits in the rafters... omg and we always have plenty of food and love at home.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    fidycixer wrote: »
    I confess one of my coworkers IM's me once a week to tell me about the drama she has with her city's trash collection people/system. I confess that I have grown tired of it and begun being brutally honest with her that this drama is all in her head and those guys don't give a flying rats *kitten* about what she thinks. They are garbage collectors and just want to do it, get paid, and go have a beer before they have to go home. I confess now I am boring you with this stupid drama. But I needed to vent to someone. This is the dumbest *kitten* ever.

Seriously? What kind of trash drama could happen? This is kind of intriguing. But I would get tired of quickly as well. I have a work mate that brings a lot of stupid drama. I want to punch her most days.
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm sick and tired of hearing stories about my supervisor's baby. I'm also regularly subjected to photos and videos. I DON'T CARE.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I've got 15 to get to work, im still in my pjs, still on mfp and I just don't care that I'll be late today.
  • synchkat
    edited March 2017
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

I confess that I don't mind when I have foot admirers and I have even taken pics of my feet specifically for them lol

Want me to send you the foot guy?
    I confess seeing feet usually makes me want to vomit. Even mine icky
  • CatLou76
    CatLou76 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Today is day 16 without coffee and the first to give me trouble. I have fought the urge to throat punch at least 4 people ...and caught myself hovering creepily around my boss' desk so I could smell the cup of Starbucks that was on his desk.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I confess I've been so busy today, I forgot to pick up my daughter after school. I feel horrible!
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess I've been so busy today, I forgot to pick up my daughter after school. I feel horrible!

Ouch. I used to have nightmares about this kind of thing. It would snap me out of my sleep. You're only human. Forgive yourself and keep on going. *kitten* happens...we get busy...no one is perfect.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    the kid turns 18 today... I listend to a song called "You can let go now"... man... I should NOT do that to myself.. if you are a father and have a little girl at home... I dare ya. :'(