True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    my SO says I'm too getting too obsessed with trying to lose weight, and not getting enough calories still. He says no more logging what i eat, just eat sensibly. As I have a bad habit of going too far under my daily calories, he is probably right. He says I don't log all my exercise either, so I need to eat more to make up for it. I guess we'll see what happens. He just wants me to lose it in a healthy way and to not be under-eating because I'm not logging all that I do and afraid to eat because of a number I have to stay below. I'm glad he cares for me :)
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I really like to learn about people... but I hate asking questions because I don't want to seem nosy.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    ask away lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Well they are two different methods of heat transfer (radiation and conduction) with conduction being much slower as far as cooking goes

Talk nerdy to me bby. <3

Well then did ya know that in the vacuum of space, without a medium, the only method of heat transfer is through radiation which is not very efficient so it'd take about an hour or so for your body to freeze over. Not immediately like some movies show :grimace:

So you'd suffocate or explode before you froze to death. And no one could hear you scream... even if you could breathe.

I don't want to go to space.

Not explode but you would die in seconds. All the air molecules in your body will suddenly want to come outside your body, most entering your blood stream as well. So you would puff up, sunburn immediately, and you could at least hear your blood boil. If you're conscious.

You just described a date that I once had with a girl from San Bernardino.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I really like to learn about people... but I hate asking questions because I don't want to seem nosy.

You should just ask. People generally love talking about themselves
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options

I find it's better to ask. That's how we learn that not all of us think the same, act the same, respond the same... It's a learning thing. Just ask. If someone doesn't want you to know, they will let you know. Hopefully they can be kind about it :)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    JeanieWww wrote: »

I find it's better to ask. That's how we learn that not all of us think the same, act the same, respond the same... It's a learning thing. Just ask. If someone doesn't want you to know, they will let you know. Hopefully they can be kind about it :)

Great post

So.... what are you wearing?
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I have so many questions now.
  • intercepter811tch
    intercepter811tch Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm on here when I should be zzzzzzzzzzzz
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I probably shouldn't have skated today but I accomplished lots and I was good and got off when I felt nauseous and dizzy....well maybe 10 minutes after
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I am so hungry.... and my food looks gross. I'm so close to ordering something... unhealthy and delicious...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Im freezing its cold and wet here ..I think pizza will warm me up :#
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

Large supreme with stuffed crust coming right up!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Large supreme with stuffed crust coming right up!

Yes please ..all Id need is your company :* that would make it perfect
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go broke now that my local grocery store carries all the flavors of halo top ice cream. Before I had to go to whole foods and I despised going there. I've already sampled 5 flavors this week at 6$ a pint. Ugh.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go broke now that my local grocery store carries all the flavors of halo top ice cream. Before I had to go to whole foods and I despised going there. I've already sampled 5 flavors this week at 6$ a pint. Ugh.

This is a problem...mine only occasionally has the salted caramel I like but I just found the other store has s'mores...omg if I had all the choices I'd just live on ice cream

1vxDoXg.gif

Omg how cute. I hope she doesn't get the poops. :/ And my girls would do the same thing if I let them.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

This is a problem...mine only occasionally has the salted caramel I like but I just found the other store has s'mores...omg if I had all the choices I'd just live on ice cream

1vxDoXg.gif

Is that chocolate ice cream? Chocolate ice cream is bad for dogs!