Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    fidycixer wrote: »
    I confess...

I got my back waxed today.

Take a number ladies...

*swoon*

What's the now serving ticker look like?

DOUBLE ZERO
  • BeckyBee223
    BeckyBee223 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I confess that my fear is I'll never be pretty enough for people to like me
  • andrewq6100
    andrewq6100 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I confess ever sense my relationship has been over I have been emotionally closed off and really reluctant to get back out there especially being a dad. part of me says "no time for that" part of me is "scared" hmm
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I asked the granddaughter and found out the nasty rumor the church lady was spreading came from me making a comment about hating student loan payments and feeling like I need to pull a Vivian and find a good corner and hope an Edward comes along. On a friend's post on Facebook. Who shares my love of Pretty Woman. REALLY?!
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Last night sucked. My friend, who recently moved back from New Orleans, asked me to go with her to a party. She heard about it from a guy she met on Tinder and screwed a few times (he wasn't attractive at all). We stuck out like sore thumbs because everyone else knew each other.She had no problem telling everyone about her new job working for a phone sex company and the amount of guys she's slept with (140 :s ). Everyone kept asking me if do the same thing, it was so embarrassing. I spent the majority of the time talking to the host of the party about how I liked how he remodeled his house and the price of mortgages. What can I say? I'm the life of the party. Then we went to a bar when the party died down. I felt like a 3rd wheel at the bar. My friend and the dude she met at the party were all over each other. Every time she got up to get a drink or go to the bathroom, he would hit on me. He asked if she and I had ever considered hooking up. I'm sure he was hoping for a threesome. When the bar closed he invited us back to his house.She wanted to go, but I put my foot down and refused. She told me it was no big deal because she does it all the time. I stuck to my guns and he agreed to go back to her apartment instead. I didn't drink so was the designated driver. On the way back, she gave him a hand job in the car and I felt like throwing up. I got my stuff and left as soon as I got to her place.

I used to have friends like that.
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess that 8 hours in a car with kids is 7 hours 50 minutes too damn long.
    Yes! We often do 12 hour car rides with our 2.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Sara1791 wrote: »
    Last night sucked. My friend, who recently moved back from New Orleans, asked me to go with her to a party. She heard about it from a guy she met on Tinder and screwed a few times (he wasn't attractive at all). We stuck out like sore thumbs because everyone else knew each other.She had no problem telling everyone about her new job working for a phone sex company and the amount of guys she's slept with (140 :s ). Everyone kept asking me if do the same thing, it was so embarrassing. I spent the majority of the time talking to the host of the party about how I liked how he remodeled his house and the price of mortgages. What can I say? I'm the life of the party. Then we went to a bar when the party died down. I felt like a 3rd wheel at the bar. My friend and the dude she met at the party were all over each other. Every time she got up to get a drink or go to the bathroom, he would hit on me. He asked if she and I had ever considered hooking up. I'm sure he was hoping for a threesome. When the bar closed he invited us back to his house.She wanted to go, but I put my foot down and refused. She told me it was no big deal because she does it all the time. I stuck to my guns and he agreed to go back to her apartment instead. I didn't drink so was the designated driver. On the way back, she gave him a hand job in the car and I felt like throwing up. I got my stuff and left as soon as I got to her place.

Holy moly, that seems like a million post ago. You're digging deep.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I turned the wifi off yesterday and told my girls the company was upgrading so we spent time together NOT on our phones
  • Sara1791
    Options

Holy moly, that seems like a million post ago. You're digging deep.

I like to read a bunch at a time, so I only check chit-chat once in a while.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I confess, I am slightly perturbed. My 198 day MFP Log in streak will end tomorrow. I will be offline, unplugged in the woods. Not concerned about not logging food, since all calories consumed outdoors do not count. ;) Sad about the end of the streak just short of 200. :(
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    I confess I have had one of the worst weeks ever.

Im sorry .. :*
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I just bought 5 pints of Halo Top and don't know which to dig into first.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I am going out to dinner to have corn beef and cabbage in two hours...mmmm Happy Irishman here!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

do you still have their telephone numbers?

.... I'm asking for a friend
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I confess...I'm ready to murder my son's mother.

That is all.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    fidycixer wrote: »
    I confess...I'm ready to murder my son's mother.

That is all.

Make sure you have an alibi.
  • Sara1791
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

do you still have their telephone numbers?

.... I'm asking for a friend

My apologies to your, uh, friend, but they're used-to-bes for a reason.